Ah, yes...Chicago

Oh my. That's a beauty.

For the real story about Chicago shootings, this site will keep you very up to date. Lot's of stats here. Scroll down a bit for some of the interesting stuff.

http://heyjackass.com/

He doesn't trust himself to own a gun, probably because he thinks that if he did, he'd go Postal when someone cut him off on the freeway. And, because he has these thoughts and feelings, he believes everyone else has them and would do that if they had a loaded Glock in the glovebox.

a-journalists-guide-to-firearm-identific

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EII blamed gun violence in IL on IN? Oh my.

No. Nice spin. I am NOT anti-gun. The flood of guns are coming from somewhere close.

Clear the books of the laws. Watch how fast things get out of hand. Y'all must be anarchists if you think it is bad now.

Y'all must be scared, Chicago like the domino effect if you can't prove the narrative that guns really protect. Part wants to see the chaos if they clear the books of gun laws in Chicago.

actually, what's funny is they had more rights... And probably still have more rights than I do

So. Are you really keeping score?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No. Nice spin. I am NOT anti-gun. The flood of guns are coming from somewhere close.

Clear the books of the laws. Watch how fast things get out of hand. Y'all must be anarchists if you think it is bad now.

Y'all must be scared, Chicago like the domino effect if you can't prove the narrative that guns really protect. Part wants to see the chaos if they clear the books of gun laws in Chicago.

So. Are you really keeping score?

no. Just confused by your density.