So Boldin retired?

They have the draft assets to donit too. They are just going to have to get it right. They 100% have to nail the QB pick. Additionally, they will need to hit on their draft picks at a higher than average rate. It's not impossible but a lot needs to go right.

Right- they need saints-Esque fortunes of pulling guys like colston, Evans, nicks, Pierre thomas etc... day 2-3/udfa PLUS hitting the qb early. And even then we are a few years away

I don't get gutting the young core of the roster and keeping the vets for this either

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe he is that vapid to think they were a contender before he signed and then realized they were the Bills after he signed.

He simply changed his mind on playing and the reasons go beyond football but also are likely related to the fact that he realized he was done after playing in the preseason game. It doesn't matter whether they only planned to play him in the slot - it's a long season, and he knew he was done.

I don't believe he is that vapid to think they were a contender before he signed and then realized they were the Bills after he signed.

He simply changed his mind on playing and the reasons go beyond football but also are likely related to the fact that he realized he was done after playing in the preseason game. It doesn't matter whether they only planned to play him in the slot - it's a long season, and he knew he was done.

I agree that he likely thought he could just jump in and then realized that wasn't happening

Number of years on an internet forum is a baseline of intelligence? How about looking at the content of the messages and base your opinion on that.

How about just going away. This is a community ... or at least it was.

A lot of people are saying his first statement about signing was 100% true, but his statement about retiring is a total lie. Doesn't make much sense. Like most things the truth is somewhere in the middle.

He was close to retiring before he signed and had reportedly backed out once. He gave it a go and he wasn't 100% in (nor did he look good) so he cut bait. Too bad but moving on. Sad looking WR core but probably about the same talent level as last year when Watkins was out.

Stop making sense. It is not tolerated here that much.

We will come to learn the Bills did the classy thing by letting Boldin go on his own terms. I suspect his practice tape wasn't kind and he was even slower than he was last year when, despite his red zone production, it was obvious he had lost a step or two.

We will come to learn the Bills did the classy thing by letting Boldin go on his own terms. I suspect his practice tape wasn't kind and he was even slower than he was last year when, despite his red zone production, it was obvious he had lost a step or two.

I agree. He couldn't run. No sense waiting out the inevitable.

There is no reason to trade McCoy. You aren't getting anything back for an older RB that makes that much money. He's worth more to is then anyone else. No reason to trade him. If a team with QB issues needs a QB, trade them Tyrod. But keep shady

Why keep shady? This team is done, a fork handle sticking out of the uni's.

You hang onto Shady until a contender wants a rent-a-star to get them all rings. If a team thinks they are 1 Shady away from a title they will give up something worthwhile for him (ala Bradford when Minny thought they were good).

This year is going to suck anyway. I love Shady and he is clearly our best player, but he will probably cost us a few draft slots since the tank is in full swing. Doesn't look like the FO planned this particular circumstance, but maybe the stars are aligning and the football gods want to give us a QB for drafts-mas.

I think it was politely suggested that he retire based on his performance on the field, and the Bills saved him the embarrassment of being cut to end his career.

Not from what I understand. The Bills' players, coaches, and front office were all surprised by his decision.