So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football has afforded me a platform throughout my career to have a greater impact on my humanitarian work. At this time, I feel drawn to make the larger fight for human rights a prioirty. My life's purpose is bigger than football.

Now wait this can't be why he retired, its because Beane lied to him and traded Sammy. Doesn't he read this board?

Guess we are going to see if one of the young guys can make something happen instead of a 36 year old with nothing left in the tank from what it looked like...

Could have been a good mentor but I'm wondering if he felt like he would be stealing money and just didn't want to end up on the bench

Did they even request a work-out before they signed him or does an Anquan Boldin get signed on reputation alone? Maybe if they made him run a 40 they never would have signed him in the first place.

Strike (2) on Beane IMHO.

Two preseason games in and you're ready to fire them? Is that a record?

Did they even request a work-out before they signed him or does an Anquan Boldin get signed on reputation alone? Maybe if they made him run a 40 they never would have signed him in the first place.

if he gets one more strike does that mean he should be fired, before a single game , draft, or offseason?

Football has afforded me a platform throughout my career to have a greater impact on my humanitarian work. At this time, I feel drawn to make the larger fight for human rights a prioirty. My life's purpose is bigger than football.

Now wait this can't be why he retired, its because Beane lied to him and traded Sammy. Doesn't he read this board?

No, we can jump the ridiculous conclusions on this situation.

Just not on the possible reasons for shipping Sammy out...

Might be a reason no other team offered him a deal. Seriously, what good reason was there to sign with the Bills?