Madden 18 Bills player ratings

Hey gamers, here ishow our beloved Bills are broken down in terms of individual ratings.

Ratings

Before everyone freaks, EA as a whole lowered ratings across the board over the last few years. Where 95+ was elite and 85+ was pretty average, now low 80's are average and 90's are elite. They really dropped pass defense and OL rating across the board while boosting the athletic ratings for QB's and really dropped the ratings of K/Ps.

Outside of Woods (73?!) and Cogs RBL rating, I'd say the roster is very fair.

Anyone planning on getting Madden 18? I think I'm sticking with 17 for a long while... the franchise has just been in strong downward spiral that would make Blake Bortles blush. I've always been an offline guy, and unless you're willing to spend hours in the settings/sliders menu the days of fair AI and realistic gameplay is long over.

On a side note, I've always found adjusting the ratings week in and week out to be rather fun, and I've always enjoyed creating the rookies. If anyone who is sticking with 17 is interested, I may start uploading my rosters. I'd say the Bills are EXTREMELY updated and fair, and many of the offseason roster moves from around the NFL are updated. Some teams even have other rookies (Mostly 8-10 top prospects).

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy

What about Micah Hyde only being a 76? I'd say hes a bit better than that

Yeah, I'd say 80 at least. Solid starter. Although, GB's pass defense has never been that great and he was part of that.

Eric Wood at 73 is ridiculous. Been a good center for years, while having to play double duty for the right side of the line.

Ducasse's 72 rating seems insanely high

My thoughts exactly. Should be a 53.

Ragland speed is 82. Not buying he's one of the fastest LBs on the team.

Also Kyle better overall than Dareus...? need to think about it.

Wood is crucified, but it matches what philly did to him.

J will is going to jump way up from 64

I just started playing 17. Not sure if I will get 18 or not but I did get an updated roster online. It's pretty accurate had to make some changes to Bills but seems pretty good. One thing that always gets me with madden is the coaching options suck. There is no way to create coaches and add them to orher teams. It needs to have a much better coaching system and have all the coordinators as well. They used to have it set up much better but in typical Madden fashion if they improve one part of the game they bring down another. Gets very frustrating being thw only football option out there.

I have a gamefly account so yes i will be renting the new Madden strictly to play the 1st story mode Madden is coming out with.

After i finish the story i will try a few online games and if i get bored i will return the game. Thats the beauty of gamefly. It's like Netflix rentals but for games.

I wouldn't buy Madden though.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

Have they fixed the muffed punt returned for a TD?

Drives me crazy they can't add in simple things like teams being forced to burn timeouts during the game but can add in "cool" features that nobody uses...

I still fire up Madden '94 on the ol' Sega Genesis once in a while for old times sake.

Systems lost me when controllers became more than a D-pad and three buttons. Of course I am an OG(original gamer) that saved up to buy my own Atari 2600 at KMart ca. 1981.

I still fire up Madden '94 on the ol' Sega Genesis once in a while for old times sake.

Systems lost me when controllers became more than a D-pad and three buttons. Of course I am an OG(original gamer) that saved up to buy my own Atari 2600 at KMart ca. 1981.

1981? Are you sure it wasn't Hills or Twin Fair? I had the Atari 2600 too.

A thousand percent positive it was KMart, Military Rd Niagara Falls.

I still know the spot in that store where electronics was at the time. I really saved $107 of my own money($99 plus tax!).

My aunt took me, and I can still see the girl behind the counter counting out all the singles, ha!