Kevin Everett

chaccof

As the the 10th anniversary of Kevin Everett's injury is coming up on Sept. 9th does anyone know if the Bills plan to do anything to commemorate it? I just picked up the book that was written about his recovery - at a garage sale for a buck - pretty interesting story. It was written by a writer from Philly which surprised me a bit.

I think you're right, it will get a mention, but that's about it.

IF they did they would celebrate the quick response, treatment and recovery, not the injury.

that's what i was thinking, celebrate the recovery.

It was a horrific injury that quick thinking limited the damage to his spine. I remember reading he's now into business and walking

Based on his recover I definitely feel the Bills should do something to commemorate the day to celebrate his recovery 10 years later.

If anything, honor the medical staff. That would be a good idea.

....nice idea Beast....and if Kevin wanted to attend, I'm sure Pegula would fly him in....leave it as his option......or he could prerecord a thank you video message and play it on the jumbotron............

"Lead the charge" maybe for the home opener?

Wait... will they even still do that?

Not a terrible idea to invite him to home opener. Celebrate his life (not near death). Invite the doctors and field personnel who saved his life. He doesn't need to be a marquee player. He was a Bill!