Streater Updates?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he seemed like he was in a lot of pain and all that happened was he stubbed his toe? sounds like he wanted a jerry maguire moment in front of the cameras

IN ROD WE TRUST

Edited by kdiggz

Ove seen this spleen thing often. What is this in reference to? I need to,know

Rest in peace to the Shah, and his unfortunate spleen surgery which gave him cancer of the shoulder.

Rest in peace to the Shah, and his unfortunate spleen surgery which gave him cancer of the shoulder.

Haha!

We had a chronic complainer (I forget who) who was trying to equate a players shoulder injury to the demise of the Shah of Iran due to spleen issues. I know, it's almost impossible to miss the similarities! In that posters mind there was some sort of connection....somehow.....

A sweeter streater sweater greeter. How's that for the eyes...

A few more for fun:

Berne's been beating butts before presser for bad beatings Bills bear.

McDermott mixes McCoy's McDonald's McRibs at lunch causing meltdowns during meticulous marathon meetings over McPenalties.

Tyrod trades tirades with Tre after tripping in traffic on terrible trap play.

Dennison digs deep into disturbing Ducasse errors, downplaying dastardly doomed playbook.

rusky dusky neon dust.

Haha!

We had a chronic complainer (I forget who) who was trying to equate a players shoulder injury to the demise of the Shah of Iran due to spleen issues. I know, it's almost impossible to miss the similarities! In that posters mind there was some sort of connection....somehow.....

welp, that definately clears it up.