Streater Updates?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard anything on Jordan Matthews either. I'd like to see what he can do, but it seems the Bills are going to be extremely cautious getting him on the field. Any word on if he plays next week?

They have infected spleen stem cells into his sternum. He'll be ready for week one.

I cannot believe you have given the sacred Tale away so quickly.

These things need to be earned and not so freely given. Shame on you Aug. !

That being said.

I am a Streater Homer. I admit it.

Was hoping Brown would show better as both players have some speed and chops.

Not a Holmes fan so far, and have concern about Old Man Boldin after watching him last night. Getting tense about WR already and now add the O line to my list

Of Concerns.

Damn shame 'bout that spleen injury.

Sure miss Rusty Jones.

Go Daikel Shorts !!

It Does ?

Good thing that we have two first round picks that we can trade for a true #1 WR with speed, moves, hands, and route running ability.....

Burlington County Times article on Streater provided this nugget.

http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.com/sports/high-school/nj/schools/burlington-township/never-bet-against-bills-wide-receiver-rod-streater/article_6ab53e0e-8511-11e7-8ff6-0f8ef8f70e9a.html

The preliminary word from Streater, after X-rays at the stadium, was a dislocated toe, but no break and no apparent tissue damage.

Luckily it looks like it isnt broken, Streater said. Thats a win for me. I made it out. Hopefully, it will heal quickly so I can get right back out there. Ill be just fine.

Edited by rsxfirefighter