• 4-12
    • 3-13
    • 2-14
    • 1-15
    • 0-16
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

You mean the SB where he broke a crap load of records ?...Brady could toyed with our secondary if he was 48....we are in serious trouble back there.....facing Matt Ryan, D. Carr, P. Rivers, Brees and Brady 2X.....all those guys are most likely going to carve our secondary apart.....

Yep, that one. The eyesight starts going, reflexes, timing. He's the GOAT but he's also 40. Him having a steady drop-off is in the realm of possibility.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that one. The eyesight starts going, reflexes, timing. He's the GOAT but he's also 40. Him having a steady drop-off is in the realm of possibility.

Oh, it's absolutely in the realm of possibility....but if we're honest here, he's showed no sign of slowing down...hell, he's been getting better the last 2-3 years....I don't think he's turning into Ryan Tannehill all of a sudden....the problem with Brady is even if he does decline...he'll most likely still be one of the best QB in the league.....and absolutely the best in the AFC East...

Defense will win at least 7 games for us. Unlikely the offense will tack on another 3 from what I've seen so far. But then again, it's only preseason. Can't read too much into it.

Not sure what gives you any indication the defense will be any good at all.

Any thoughts on the defense? Nobody is talking about that side of the ball? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopping the run and the Defensive backs will be an issue. There is no depth also. Any injuries to the front 7 will be damaging. Expect it to be a long season.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bad feeling about this coach. Great coaches design systems around the players they have, system coaches stick round pegs into square holes (see coach Greg Williams). Hope I'm wrong but I now life in LA and follow both the Bills ad Rams. Bills had a better record last year than the Rams but, the Rams look great and the Bills look like a re-build.

i was really thinking in the 8-8 range a few months ago. i was trying to stick with it, but after watching these last few preseason games, (i get that it's only preseason) i'm going to roll it back to 6 wins.