How soon til Trump Resigns

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump's reelection bid will be interesting to say the least!

President Elizabeth Warren might be the result :)

If the Dems nominate Warren in 2020 all it'll result in is the country realizing that the DNC hasn't learned a damn thing.

Stop quoting the idiot, PLEASE!!!!

I still can't believe anyone has anybody on ignore in here.

But ok, if you promise not to be confused when I seemingly post random **** :lol:

But ok, if you promise not to be confused when I seemingly post random **** :lol:

Only one poster merits that designation.

You posting random thoughts would still be a quantum leap over the idiot

Only one poster merits that designation.

You posting random thoughts would still be a quantum leap over the idiot

EII warrants more ignoring on this forum than Tibs. Tibs can just be forgotten and overlooked because he's a joke. 34, as well.

lol:

It only makes sense if it's done out of spite. Who the hell reads all the messages anyway? GG is easy to beat up on in arguments and so he is angry and wants to boycott me. Heck, Dougie pounded on him for the longest time and Tom had to tell him to stop. Lol

If the Dems nominate Warren in 2020 all it'll result in is the country realizing that the DNC hasn't learned a damn thing.

The 2020 Democratic primaries will be even more interesting than the 2016 GOP primaries. My prediction is the person who wins it we've barely ever heard of before like say Jimmy Carter in '76. My personal racist opinion is your best chance to beat Trump is with a relatively unknown, charismatic white male who wins back those white blue collar voters in those key midwest states who voted for Obama twice and then Trump.

He's one scandal away from this thing being over.... There's no way he can be saved from himself.

Have you paid any attention to Trump. He thrives on scandal. He believes negative attention is better than no attention - he may even believe that negative attention is better than positive attention, since it stays in the news longer. He based his entire successful presidential campaign in the concept of "The bigger an ass I am, the better off I am because the more attention I get."

Scandals aren't going to end his presidency. They reinforce it. Because he's simply THAT dysfunctional.

Anything from the Mueller investigation? Even leaks of something that could be 5 percent chance of sticking?

I've heard unconfirmed reports, from sources I wouldn't normally trust, that Mueller's cleared Trump and his investigation has moved on to the Awan/DWS scandal and the charges that Awan was selling data to various countries, including Russia.

And since we live in a world where unconfirmed reports from unnamed sources counts as evidence, I think it's pretty solid.

/s