Rosen may not enter 18' draft and that is ok

KellyToughII

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Bobby he is really growing on me, I am liking this kid a ton and I think we would be able to get him. Ben R II?

Yeah that looks like his style. IMO his hype train is going to go full speed and has a very good chance at being the too QB in this class

And he will check out. This isnt Manziel

Beacause it has Happened a entire ONE time in the past 20 years.

These player if they declare will sign and play with the team that drafts them

Right because there is an Eli Manning in the draft every year.

The only QB with as much pre-season hype as Eli was Andrew Luck........who was drafted by a team who was QB-centric and had made the playoffs for like a decade straight prior to their one tank season.......so Luck had no reason to opt out.

If Darnold, Rosen and Allen make it from pre-season hype to top-o'-the-draft status and Buff/Clev have them in their crosshairs then expect their agents to try to dictate terms and 29 other teams lined up to take them off the Bills hands.

And of course.......expect Bills fans to be outraged...... and then thrilled with the trade return for someone who didn't want to play in Buffalo. They had no choice! :beer:

Honestly, I would have no problems with Buffalo trading up to get this kid.

If he plays that well then me neither.

His agent......he might have a problem with it though. :flirt:

It's all relative.......if the hype train is at full speed......expect them to consider their asset to be solid gold whether it came from Wyoming or a national power.

And keep in mind Buffalo's history with regard to players who might think the other side of the grass COULD POSSIBLY be greener......they get to find out.

If he plays that well then me neither.

His agent......he might have a problem with it though. :flirt:

It's all relative.......if the hype train is at full speed......expect them to consider their asset to be solid gold whether it came from Wyoming or a national power.

And keep in mind Buffalo's history with regard to players who might think the other side of the grass COULD POSSIBLY be greener......they get to find out.

I see your point, but I think allen is a kid that would have no issue coming to Buffalo and will tell his agent where he wants to go. I do think we are going to have to trade up to get him. Right now I have him, Falk and Mayfield at the top of my list and Allen has a slight lead on the other two

JMO, but a top 1st round pick risking another year in college is a big one. Can't imagine an agent realistically recommending that. Thoughts?

It can be a $20MM decision. Out earlier is one year closer to a big payday. Factor in the risk of injury or a poor year then they will run to declare.

The reason not to is if they have a bad year. Then return and hope to light it up.

I see your point, but I think allen is a kid that would have no issue coming to Buffalo and will tell his agent where he wants to go. I do think we are going to have to trade up to get him. Right now I have him, Falk and Mayfield at the top of my list and Allen has a slight lead on the other two

Allen has a way to go as prospect.......good athlete with a big arm.......field vision, questionable........we shall see.........but QB's near the top of the draft board........they haven't really had to make that Buffalo/Cleveland decision for a long time.......and things have changed.

Allen has a way to go as prospect.......good athlete with a big arm.......field vision, questionable........we shall see.........but QB's near the top of the draft board........they haven't really had to make that Buffalo/Cleveland decision for a long time.......and things have changed.

How about Cam Newton going to a crap organization in a crappy, small-market town? He didn't make a peep.

Right because there is an Eli Manning in the draft every year.

The only QB with as much pre-season hype as Eli was Andrew Luck........who was drafted by a team who was QB-centric and had made the playoffs for like a decade straight prior to their one tank season.......so Luck had no reason to opt out.

If Darnold, Rosen and Allen make it from pre-season hype to top-o'-the-draft status and Buff/Clev have them in their crosshairs then expect their agents to try to dictate terms and 29 other teams lined up to take them off the Bills hands.

And of course.......expect Bills fans to be outraged...... and then thrilled with the trade return for someone who didn't want to play in Buffalo. They had no choice! :beer:

Cool until it starts happening more than one time in the past 20 years i am not going to stress about some fictional agent powerplay

Sure because the QBs have not had bad teams at the too of the drafts. Please

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000830336/article/uclas-mora-doesnt-believe-josh-rosen-will-enter-2018-draft

I think he and others who are Jr.s might wait to see what the draft order is before declaring. I will say it again, I want Baker Mayfield. I know Lincoln Riley is going to work with him on a few more pro specific things this year. I feel the kid could be the next Favre and I think he would excel in our WCO.

Please God no.

Rosen has put himself on Radar for his attitude. Some players allegedly don't like him, he has a primadona attitude and has mouthed off in the press a couple times including recently.

As the video says, he might be the next Eli Manning including the fact he gets streaky. That said, Mayfields only two knocks are a little more accuracy on the deep ball and his one issue of actually being a drunk college student lol. I loved Barry Switzers comment "My QB's wouldn't have been caught" LMAO.

Although Bradford got hurt, he came back and went #1. Too bad it was with the Rams and they nearly got him killed and essentially ruined his career. This is why I think the top guys are now going to possibly hold off. If they see the Jets #1, I know I sure as hell wouldn't come out. :-)

Yes but the draft order doesent mean they would necessarily go in that order , a lot of teams will be moving up and down the draft board , for all we know Denver or Arizona could move all the way up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.