Will McD/Beane still be here when the "future" arrives?

Will McD/Beane still be here when the "future" arrives?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will McD/Beane still be here when the "future" arrives?

• Yes, they will build the Bills into true contenders.
    • Yes, they will be around, but the Bills success will be inconsistant.
    • No, ownership will get impatient will the progress and let them go before they are done.
    • No, theis will be just more of the same and they will be replaced after a few subpar years.

They will be given every opportunity to succeed. No quick trigger this time. Rex was a mistake that had to be corrected asap. And this drought stuff is a bunch of crap - the clock starts over with new owners in my mind.

Does tomorrow count as the future?

It's not the past or the present, so YES! BTW - I hear there is free beer tomorrow! :beer:

They will be given every opportunity to succeed. No quick trigger this time. Rex was a mistake that had to be corrected asap. And this drought stuff is a bunch of crap - the clock starts over with new owners in my mind.

It's not the past or the present, so YES! BTW - I hear there is free beer tomorrow! :beer:

The trouble with free beer tomorrow is that if you wait till tomorrow, it will be today, and there is no free beer today.

The drought is on the organization so it carries on like a gift for it's loyal fans, maybe I should have used burden.

That's pretty clever, did you just learn it. It's also really original the way you respond to every thread with it without adding anything to the topic.

Yeah, well, that's like yore opinion, man.

Did I tell you about this one time at band camp? I farted, through a flute, and another thread popped up on TSW.

I think they'll have the worst back to back seasons in the last 30 years and get canned after 2018. Rookie HC and Rookie GM are out there looking like rookies. They may have already lost the team, so they'll gut it after the season and leave us with nothing. Jerry will go on to win a Super Bowl with NE, and Kyle Williams story goes down as one of the saddest stories in Bills Football.

I think they'll have the worst back to back seasons in the last 30 years and get canned after 2018. Rookie HC and Rookie GM are out there looking like rookies. They may have already lost the team, so they'll gut it after the season and leave us with nothing. Jerry will go on to win a Super Bowl with NE, and Kyle Williams story goes down as one of the saddest stories in Bills Football.

Jerry Hughes? Don't worry a fifteen penalty on a failed forth down would extend the game, causing his team to lose the Super Bowl. I'm surprised by the results of the poll so far. The amount of negativity around here would have made me assume different results. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

i voted yes. these guys seem to be just what the pegula's were looking for, and selected by them...not leftovers. not chosen by advisers. chosen by kim and terry. they have a plan. they have conviction. they have faith. whether or not we agree with any of this, i think the pegulas are ready to put their faith in the people they trust and "trust the process".