Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Final Day

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn

Bills DE Jerry Hughes just got pulled from practice, was mouthing off to Leslie Frazier on his way off the field.

WTF. Next McD is going to scream at Beane "Go ahead and fire me!"

Edited by stevewin

If it does, expect a boat load of trades before the trade deadline.

Let's trade all the talent on the roster for draft picks. Time to start doing things right.

Honestly, if the team is going to implode, and there are guys that aren't on board with what the new regime is putting together, then yes, they should ship them for picks.

I'd be thoroughly disappointed to see what looked like a team that wasn't incredibly far away be totally dismantled, but if you're committed to rebuilding then it's smart to clear the rubble.

If it does, expect a boat load of trades before the trade deadline.

Let's trade all the talent on the roster for draft picks. Time to start doing things right.

There's not much left to trade honestly. You want to keep some of the solid vet's around to show the guys how to do it right. Dareus and Glenn contracts make them untradeable. We have like no running backs so i wouldn't trade shady.

Bickering Bills are back???

I like it. At least they got called out for a lazy going through the motions practice. Last year that seemed like the norm.