Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Final Day

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Bills break camp on Tuesday? What happens after the Philly game then? Closed doors practice at OBD?

Yes. Although portions of certain practices will be open to the media.

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills GM Brandon Beane coming up on @WGR550 at 8:15 AM.

Any update on Seymour's injury...... he is the obvious candidate but is walking around in a boot....

@JaySkurski

Leslie Frazier says the #Bills are still trying to determine whether Kevon Seymour fits best in the slot or outside.

@mikerodak

Bills CB Kevon Seymour has returned to practice Monday after missing the past week with a foot injury.

@SalSports

For the first time I've seen this camp, offense and defense are on opposite sidelines as they go 11 on 11. Like a game or scrimmage.

@BuffRumblings

Dion Dawkins at 2nd team RT even with Cordy Glenn out today.

@viccarucci

It's a trend: Nathan Peterman is again taking second-team reps in #Bills practice.

@BuffRumblings

Shady tackled to the ground by Shaq. Miller comes up gimpy but stays in.

Zay Jones clearly lining up outside with Bolton in slot. Guess they are going to roll that way.

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor is feeding Anquan Boldin early in practice. Has targeted him five times by my count. Boldin has four catches.

@SalSports

Adolphus Washington and Eddie Yarbrough are getting some work with the first-team defense in place of Kyle Williams and Shaq Lawson.

Sean McDermott just stopped practice and brought the entire team together. All players on one knee, all coaches standing around, listening.

@JaySkurski

McDermott was absolutely lighting the team up, clearly not happy with how it has practiced today. #Bills

@SalSports

Heard several words I shouldn't tweet. Also "if you want to be winners, you have to practice like winners."

I've seen way too many dropped passes out here today. At least 3-4, by my count.

@JoeBuscaglia

New #Bills CB EJ Gaines is heading to the injury tent with an athletic trainer.

Did the Bills PR office post #2 with a straight face? Bills ranking #7 of players under 25 included Sammy & Darby.

I was surprised they posted that since it was written before the trades.

@ChrisBrownBills

Jerry Hughes is handing Seantrel Henderson some hard lessons on pass rush. #Bills

@BuffRumblings

Peterman carving up 2nd team defense with arm and his feet.

@SalSports

EJ Gaines headed back to the field with his helmet. But now Adolphus Washington is going to the trainer's tent.

I was surprised they posted that since it was written before the trades.

I think they posted the article link last week too, but now added their own commentary about White, Zay & Seymour. M'kay.

On another note - listening to Yarborough's interview on WGR and it's impossible not to root for the kid. Load up on your annual supplies of lunch pails.

I think they posted the article link last week too, but now added their own commentary about White, Zay & Seymour. M'kay.

On another note - listening to Yarborough's interview on WGR and it's impossible not to root for the kid. Load up on your annual supplies of lunch pails.

They did. Trying to soften the blow of losing Sammy by highlighting other young players. Not going over well I see.

@MatthewFairburn

EJ Gaines got some attention from the trainers, briefly left practice. Back out on the field now.

@SalSports

Adolphus Washington coming back to the field, with his helmet. Good sign.