Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Final Day

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pham1717

We were hoping to get McDermott on the Hughes issues but the Bills said he would not be talking after practice.

He must have chipped a bone in his chest yelling at the team

Any chance the team unhappiness is a reaction to the trades? I would hate to lose an elite player on my team for a marginal starting db and a draft pick.

My take is yes because players want to win and the Bills downgraded from a talent perspective and no amount of sugarcoating is going to mask that from the players.

@BuffRumblings

Incognito says he's sick of hitting Kyle and Dareus over & over. Knows why guys frustrated. Wants to hit a guy in a different color jersey

@SalSports

Richie Incognito: "Coach told us this isn't the team we're intending to be. Get your **** together and come out here and strap it up."

Richie sounds like a butt kissing yes man.

My take is yes because players want to win and the Bills downgraded from a talent perspective and no amount of sugarcoating is going to mask that from the players.

It also leaves the whole locker room wondering who's next.

It can't sit well with the vets, can it?

No doubt.

Imagine how hard it already must be for players to pu the thought of "getting traded" or getting cut - out of their minds. Then you have it happen to one of the most talented guys on the team that everyone likes - All of a sudden the players start thinking - hey that could be me today or tomorrow - and they start thinking - Does this coach/GM even really want to win this year or not?

Doesn't exactly help players to keep a positive attitude about their job and/or their season.

Edited by PolishDave

No way it can. McDermott and Beane can try to sell the we're trying to win this year story, but it rings hollow in light of the deals on Friday.

I think it depends on if the locker room cancer claim is true or not.

The players on this team last year know first hand how they played better as a team without Sammy, too.

But maybe Sammy was well-liked and the offense was gelling and all of a sudden that got blown up and they are frustrated.