Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

you're new here. You'll learn. Charlottesville is only a 5 on the humor scale. But it's still funny

new to this forum, post wise yes but have lurked a while and had to post regarding your sick sense of humor. you should be proud of who you present yourself as, I know are.

so there you have it cupcake, watch your step, you never know what lies below you up there all alone on your little pedestal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new to this forum, post wise yes but have lurked a while and had to post regarding your sick sense of humor. you should be proud of who you present yourself as, I know are.

so there you have it cupcake, watch your step, you never know what lies below you up there all alone on your little pedestal.

I like turtles

And you've not lurked long enough. I suggest you do more. Because you're kind of annoying. The Benghazi and humor in events like this stems from gatorboy making a comment that Benghazi was funny. On more than one occasion.

So,your macho tough guy whatever is fine. You're more manly than I am and would probably drop me in 2 seconds and use your superior intellect to make me feel inferior. Also, you probably have more hair than I do.

You and a whole bunch of others. Hoping hoping hoping

the only reason I hope this is true is because just like Dylan roof. I am saddened to think humanity is this poor Edited by Boyst62

I said your silly attempt to politicize Benghazi was funny in a dark way. You know that, stop with the lies you low life

it wasn't me who you were replying to. And I know you were locking the entire reply by the group here but the way you said it was wildly interpretable. Still, it's part of the board now.

I said your silly attempt to politicize Benghazi was funny in a dark way. You know that, stop with the lies you low life

Total unadulterated horseshit. You've been mocked here for years over that comment and have never attempted to defend yourself in any meaningful way, because frankly, you couldn't.

The rise of Trump and the rise of this current alt right parallel each other. Definitely not causal.

Would you agree that the rise of the alt-right is a DIRECT result of villainization of ordinary whites by way of identity politics and critical race theory?

Edited by joesixpack

The rise of Trump and the rise of this current alt right parallel each other. Definitely not causal.

The only time i have come across the alt right was a speech by Hillary.

I'm a conservative and read all across the political spectrum and have no clue what this is.

I'm a conservative and read all across the political spectrum and have no clue what this is.

White supremacist. Alt right is their mainstream term for themselves to try to normalize their legitimacy. I try not to use it but I get caught in it too.

Would you agree that the rise of the alt-right is a DIRECT result of villainization of ordinary whites by way of identity politics and critical race theory?

No. As with most social movements, probably many causes.

We poor honkeys have been under attack since affirmative action so that's nothing new. The more recent development has been the push by the white supremacists to legitimize themselves under mainstream sounding rubrics.

Obama as first black prez pushback, internet racist echo chambers, PC police pushback, Trump playing to them with advisors and messaging, immigrant issue focus in 2016...and more are in the stew right now.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

The Alt-Right isn't conservative. It's aligned with the European Right, which is a misnomer as it's a big government movement.

The only difference is, they seek to weaponize big government in favor of nativists. They favor a big, activist state which works on their interests to the exclusion of minorities and immigrants.

The Alt-Right isn't conservative. It's aligned with the European Right, which is a misnomer as it's a big government movement.

The only difference is, they seek to weaponize big government in favor of nativists. They favor a big, activist state which works on their interests to the exclusion of minorities and immigrants.

Right. I always thought that the alt right sees both liberalism and conservatism (for the most part) as failed ideologies. They believe our government needs to be replaced with something far more authoritarian. Let me ask you this. Since Steve Bannon is tied to the alt right movement, do you want him out of the White House?

Right. I always thought that the alt right sees both liberalism and conservatism (for the most part) as failed ideologies. They believe our government needs to be replaced with something far more authoritarian.

Well dammit, show me a movement that thinks government shouldn't be more authoritarian?

It's been the position of the left for a while, but particularly since 2010 or so, when "Obama needs the authority to get things done that Congress won't do" and such bull ****.

My god Dearest Donny has done it again.

Both sides are guilty for what happened.

they didn't show up with hugs and kisses. They met violence with violence. More blood will need to be shed for this bull **** to end.