Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

Also, the bills played Miami on Christmas Eve last year.

Correct, Vance Joseph was their DC

They wouldn't want Tyrod then. He hasn't proven to beat a good team.

How did that game manager work out in the 2nd half in Oakland with a 24-16 lead 5 minutes to go in the 3rd...3 and out...3 and out...3 and out...interception, 10 plays 2 yards and an interception yup good game managing right there. With the score 38-24 Oakland, Tyrod finally had a 4:05 minute 14 play 58 yard drive that ended with a sack fumble. Just because you say he is a game manager doesn't make it true.

He handed the defense the lead with a minute to go against Miami and racked up like 600 yards.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wouldn't want Tyrod then. He hasn't proven to beat a good team.

How did that game manager work out in the 2nd half in Oakland with a 24-16 lead 5 minutes to go in the 3rd...3 and out...3 and out...3 and out...interception, 10 plays 2 yards and an interception yup good game managing right there. With the score 38-24 Oakland, Tyrod finally had a 4:05 minute 14 play 58 yard drive that ended with a sack fumble. Just because you say he is a game manager doesn't make it true.

If you are going to apply anecdotal instances to make your argument, then I'm afraid I'm not going to take your answer too seriously.

If you look at the past two seasons in it's totality, you would recognize that he has had 37 T.D's vs 14 Int's with a 63% completion average and 92 QB rating. Not to mention that he led the league in Rushing for QB's and he helped "game manage" his team to a top 10 scoring offense.

That is the epitome of a "game manager"

....health is NEVER a guarantee.....injuries happen......but for Beane, McD & Dennison to truly evaluate TT's potential in what IMO is his "make it or break it" year, they have to eliminate the big question mark as to Sammy's long term prognosis.....HYPOTHETICALLY, if Sammy's foot flared up in week five after establishing a rapport, how can the gang effectively evaluate TT long term?....certainly, he needs to spread the wealth among ALL of his receivers versus locking on to Sammy.......

Nice post my friend ... something I can wrap my mind around...

...vs my conspiracy theory with yours truly... :flirt:

Practice what-I'm not a season ticket holder. And I said 2-14 if TT and McCoy were traded. has that happened that you know of? they are probably a 6-10 team right now.

Ye of little faith. Same ole same ole.

You tout TT verbosely but have little faith in him. Tsk tsk.

TT is a big reason why the running game works as well as it does. he has to be accounted for. Peterman is not the running threat that TT is. If OBD traded TT, McCoy would be gone also. A full tank job getting rid of Whaley's people.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahbaha

The Bills run game is good with or without TT.

Again you heap praise on him yet you have no faith.

Ye of little faith. Same ole same ole.

You tout TT verbosely but have little faith in him. Tsk tsk.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahbaha

The Bills run game is good with or without TT.

Again you heap praise on him yet you have no faith.

It hasn't been. Look at the numbers when he hasn't played. I think that those numbers translated to the worst in the league (Hokie posted a few weeks back).

It hasn't been. Look at the numbers when he hasn't played. I think that those numbers translated to the worst in the league (Hokie posted a few weeks back).

Worst in the league? I find that hard to believe.

My only caveat would be if for those few games they coincidentally played the top defenses in the league.

Yes TT adds rushing yards to the total but to say they go from best to worst is not true.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Worst in the league? I find that hard to believe.

My only caveat would be if for those few games they coincidentally played the top defenses in the league.

Yes TT adds rushing yards to the total but to say they go from best to worst is not true.

The games were against the Bengals, the Jags and the Jets. Yes, I am pretty sure that the YPC in those games was the equivalent of the last ranked team. You can look it up for yourself.

He won't. But he should be IMO. With Tyrod starting we will not be able to do a full tank this season. And I don't really see a long term benefit in keeping Tyrod because I feel the front office and coaching staff will want to move on after this season. I mean Taylor would have to pretty much play out of his mind for us not to draft a QB next year.

The other problem though is it seems quite a few teams are content to tank next season and go after a QB next draft/off-season. So as much of an upgrade as Taylor would be to teams like the Jets, 49ers, Jags etc. none of those teams are serious about winning games this year.