Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

A starting QB should bring a first (that's you Denver)

:D

Be hard to get anything for Ragland at this point.

Denver could be offering a 2 right now as we post...

Note: One of T T's biggest fans/supporters and I'm preparing myself for this one.

Edited by Figster

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasons?

Really? He has trouble reading the D, and checking out of bad plays. Cannot throw over the middle, his timing is terrible, and he panicks in the pocket. Oh, and he is a run first QB, he should have beem converted to WR six years ago. I believe I stated the same two years ago. He reminds me of slash from Pitt. That was a train wreck.

Biggest reason of all; he does not have the ability to put the team on his shoulders and win when needed.

Edited by DirtDart

Trading an oft-injured 1b wide out who would not resign with the team and a man-to-man corner out of a zone scheme for players and picks isn't "tanking." It's realizing that the team is good enough that even if Tyrod regresses further this year, we won't be in a position to draft the franchise guy without the ability to trade up. This fan base has lost it's damn mind, seriously. How many times have we bemoaned a great player leaving in free agency without getting anything in return? And now everyone is going to complain when they actually pull the trigger and get something for a guy who everyone said we drafted too high and paid way too much for? Just like with Gilislee, I would have MUCH rather have seen Darby stay, but corners and wideouts are a dime a dozen it seems. ****, we draft one of each every year. No one knew that we drafted White and Jones to replace Darby and Watkins, but in the long term, this is an excellent move. Tyrod is not going to be traded, McCoy is not going to be traded.

Exactly! I can't imagine why some think otherwise???

These were solid moves and it is exactly what they said was going to be their philosophy for building the team. Short term and long term moves. This is exactly that, end of story. Whether or not they work out remains to be seen, but they look like value moves right now.

Refusing to re-negotiate would signify a higher cost to anyone interested, but since Taylor did re-negotiate Tyrod Taylor may now become more affordable for some teams IMO.

Especially If a playoff contender loses their starting QB during the preseason.

I'm just saying...

Tyrod's brand of .500 football is just what a playoff contender needs ?

I voted No, but on reflection, trade both 1sts & Tyrod to Indy for Luck or B-more for Flacco.Yes, it's a gamble on their respective injury's, but we wait them out until their fully healthy and we become immediate contenders. Tyrod is no worse than any other QB in the AFCS & Big Ben is near the end in Pitt which will bring them down a couple notches.

So, I rescind my No vote. It may happen..

Refusing to re-negotiate would signify a higher cost to anyone interested, but since Taylor did re-negotiate Tyrod Taylor may now become more affordable for some teams IMO.

I'm just saying...

I would imagine that teams would rather pay more in dollars for a guy they want than give up draft picks when they don't have to.

If they did trade him, then McCoy is gone too. So is the fanbase for the season. No reason to watch at all then.

But you will still tune into the games on sunday. You know you will, we all will, we all love football and especially the Bills.

JM2009, on 11 Aug 2017 - 10:44 PM, said:

TT is better than Fitz. But you don't listen. Good for you. Your a fool spending hard earned money to watch a 2-14 team, because McCoy would be gone too. Russ Brandon loves your type.

So why are you still here????

But you will still tune into the games on sunday. You know you will, we all will, we all love football and especially the Bills.

Let's hope he practices what he preaches.

Damn he's worse than the EJ should be the starter people

No. What do you think they could get for him?

In my opinion a 3rd or a 4th but in some others it's a 1st. I'd take whatever is offered and move on from the Rex/Whaley era.

Where's the "OH PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN" option?

Right on man, exactly how I feel. I would have voted if that option was offered. Edited by xRUSHx

In order to trade up, some team ahead of them in the draft order would have to be willing to trade down. Cleveland, SF, and the Jets are not going to trade away a shot to get a QB.

I agree, which is why the Darnold talk is very premature.

I'm just saying...

There are places like Denver as well where they were hoping the QBs would progress and by most accounts have been awful. They may want to give up on those guys and take TT. (Sorry didn't read the whole thread before posting. You already nailed that). Edited by Kirby Jackson

So why are you still here????

Let's hope he practices what he preaches.

Damn he's worse than the EJ should be the starter people

Practice what-I'm not a season ticket holder. And I said 2-14 if TT and McCoy were traded. has that happened that you know of? they are probably a 6-10 team right now.

There are places like Denver as well where they were hoping the QBs would progress and by most accounts have been awful. They may want to give up on those guys and take TT.

I don't think Elway likes Tyrod anymore so in my opinion Denver is out unless they get him super cheap.