Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

In my opinion a 3rd or a 4th but in some others it's a 1st. I'd take whatever is offered and move on from the Rex/Whaley era.

Right on man, exactly how I feel. I would have voted if that option was offered.

Without TT or McCoy, the offense would be putrid, and then your wish for Darnold-I'd like him too- may happen. But you may be the only one at the stadium to watch it. If TT and McCoy are here to stay, which I think they are for this season, then 6-10 is probably the finish and trading up for Darnold would be very tough.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice what-I'm not a season ticket holder. And I said 2-14 if TT and McCoy were traded. has that happened that you know of? they are probably a 6-10 team right now.

I'd agree with 6 wins if Peterman was the starter but with Tyrod I'm still thinking 4 or 5 wins. I can see the 6 with McCoy and Peterman but not TT and McCoy. TT is going to be forced by teams to be a QB and that is where the losses will mount. Edited by xRUSHx

I don't think Elway likes Tyrod anymore so in my opinion Denver is out unless they get him super cheap.

He doesn't? I didn't know that. I guess I missed that article.

All that I know is that the Denver QBs have been brutal in camp. The coach even said that (which you never hear). They have a top end defense and some decent skill players. Tyrod could take them to the 2nd best team in the AFC potentially.

I'd agree with 6 wins if Peterman was the starter but with Tyrod I'm still thinking 4 or 5 wins. I can see the 6 with McCoy and Peterman but not TT and McCoy. TT is going to be forced by teams to be a QB and that is where the losses will mount.

You think that they win more games with Peterman than Tyrod?!?!??!? Peterman doesn't even think that.

If you want Darnold, then go ahead and trade Tyrod Taylor and Dareus. If you're going to tank a season and start a rebuild then you might as well go balls-out.

Pretty much and add McCoy to that list. We have seen this before though. We love our 6-10 or 7-9 seasons when we desperately need a top 5 or maybe top 3 pick.

Edited by Real McCoy

I'd agree with 6 wins if Peterman was the starter but with Tyrod I'm still thinking 4 or 5 wins.

lol that's too funny. TT is 15 -14 overall in real NFL games and yet a rookie later round QB will get more wins. SMH Peterman cannot play against third string players in a meaningless preseason game-he will be facing first unit defenses that are really playing. This is why it's hard to discuss topics with you.

I'd agree with 6 wins if Peterman was the starter but with Tyrod I'm still thinking 4 or 5 wins. I can see the 6 with McCoy and Peterman but not TT and McCoy. TT is going to be forced by teams to be a QB and that is where the losses will mount.

interesting.

TT is a Bill this entire year. They have no reason to trade him and no one to trade him too. The next target will be McCoy. He is 29, in his prime, and had a couple of great years left. But he has a high price tag. He'll probably be traded soon.

lol that's too funny. TT is 15 -14 overall in real NFL games and yet a rookie later round QB will get more wins. SMH Peterman cannot play against third string players in a meaningless preseason game-he will be facing first unit defenses that are really playing. This is why it's hard to discuss topics with you.

It's a opinion man just because mine isn't the same as yours it's no good? Your blind love for Tyrod is the same Chan has with Fitz and it will equal the same exact fail trying for that playoff run in my opinion.

Only way TT gets traded is if it's a crazy offer which no one will give.

TT wants to be the guy? Then prove you can be the guy, not the guy whose good because everyone else makes him better. As I heard before, if the QB is out playing his contract then you'll have a winning team, if not you're paying a lot of money for a guy who needs others to make him better and vice versa.

He's getting this year to prove he can anticipate where the ball goes and not wait for the guy to get open, and prove he can use the entire field. He does that, then give him the contract because we finally got ourselves a QB. He doesn't, don't pay him or you'll be saddled with mediocre QB play and a terrible cap situation

It's a opinion man just because mine isn't the same as yours it's no good? Your blind love for Tyrod is the same Chan has with Fitz and it will equal the same exact fail trying for that playoff run in my opinion.

Blind-most vet QBs should fair better than a fifth round rookie QB. Your being delusional here. Darnold would be a possibilty if they did start peterman and traded TT and McCoy, otherwise trading up for him is a longshot IMO, because those three teams will want him also.

What's Jordan Mills' record in games he has played the last 2 years? We did have the #1 rushing attack last year as well. Surely with his decent record and our rushing game he isn't a problem. That's how that works right?

Edited by Bangarang

Blind-most vet QBs should fair better than a fifth round rookie QB. Your being delusional here. Darnold would be a possibilty if they did start peterman and traded TT and McCoy, otherwise trading up for him is a longshot IMO, because those three teams will want him also.

It's funny how you were saying before the trades this is a playoff team with Tyrod and now he is a 6 win QB. In your opinion they can get 6 wins with Tyrod but in my opinion they can get 6 wins with Peterman. It's all opinion man but if Tyrod was a better QB those trades shouldn't have mattered Edited by xRUSHx

Can't trade Dareus, but Tyrod is a possibility. It will probably take an injury or the Denver QBs to continue to struggle. It will be to a team that thinks they can win now but doesn't have a QB.

I would like to see Tyrod on the Broncos, that would be cool. We should at least get a 3rd for him.

Team wins more with peterman under center? :lol::lol:

Cmon man your making Neil Pert look like ****. Peterman has no deep ball teams are gonna stack that box and stifle whatevers left of the run game.

It's funny how you were saying before the trades this is a playoff team with Tyrod and now he is a 6 win QB. In your opinion they can get 6 wins with Tyrod but in my opinion they can get 6 wins with Peterman. It's all opinion man but if Tyrod was a better QB those trades shouldn't have mattered

I never said this was a playoff team.

I would like to see Tyrod on the Broncos, that would be cool. We should at least get a 3rd for him.

Team wins more with peterman under center? :lol::lol:

Cmon man your making Neil Pert look like ****. Peterman has no deep ball teams are gonna stack that box and stifle whatevers left of the run game.

Does his deep ball matter if we don't really have a deep threat at this point?

It's funny how you were saying before the trades this is a playoff team with Tyrod and now he is a 6 win QB. In your opinion they can get 6 wins with Tyrod but in my opinion they can get 6 wins with Peterman. It's all opinion man but if Tyrod was a better QB those trades shouldn't have mattered

So losing your top receiver shouldn't matter? If Luck lost TY Hilton it wouldn't matter?

What's Jordan Mills' record in games he has played the last 2 years? We did have the #1 rushing attack last year as well. Surely with his decent record and our rushing game he isn't a problem. That's how that works right?

If you think Peterman gives the bills a better chance than TT, esp since McCoy would probably be gone too, I don't know what to say.

Does his deep ball matter if we don't really have a deep threat at this point?

That's one of my big concerns following the trade. Watch how many guys play within 10 yards of the LOS. They need to find someone to stretch the field or the running game and short passing game is going to get killed.

That's one of my big concerns following the trade. Watch how many guys play within 10 yards of the LOS. They need to find someone to stretch the field or the running game and short passing game is going to get killed.

That's why I went from 8-8 to 6-10. If the Bills really want darnold, trade TT and McCoy now. but it won't happen this season.

If you think Peterman gives the bills a better chance than TT, esp since McCoy would probably be gone too, I don't know what to say.

Why would McCoy be gone just because Tyrod is?

Peterman can hand off just as well and in my opinion the receivers are more geared for Petermans over the middle throws something Tyrod has problems with.