What if Tyrod emerges as a franchise QB?

Watkins101

Bills can do worse than Zay Jones, Anquan Boldin, Jordan Matthews at WR. They weren’t going to the playoffs with or without Watkins/Darby

Tyrod is losing security blankets. He is being forced to throw over the middle.

yep. You figured out why all these trades happened. Just for that. :doh:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills can do worse than Zay Jones, Anquan Boldin, Jordan Matthews at WR. They weren’t going to the playoffs with or without Watkins/Darby

yep. You figured out why all these trades happened. Just for that. :doh:

I mean, no, that's not why. But if TT was going to have a year to prove he's the guy, it'd be when he leads this rag tag bunch to a good year.

Seriously. If he gets us to the playoffs, gotta pay the man and build around him with the plethora of picks we got.

Is he actually leading us with great production or is he riding the success of the run game and defense? You don't build around an Alex Smith type.

TT still has a deep threat in Jones. He still has weapons.

The issue is, TT doesn't only have to get better, he has to dominate to not make the team go all in on a rookie QB. And to the point said earlier, no one can be 100% on any of the rookies. There are way too many examples of hits than misses.

I like TT but just don't see the jump happening strong enough for him to lock it up.

But I'm very happy to be wrong

The sad thing is that this almost appears to be what this regime is banking on.

Nooooooo, say it isn't so. Do you think this staff is just as blind as Chan/Whaley was with Fitz?

Just when I thought there was a shred of beautiful light at the end of the tunnel someone shines a turd on the wall and reminds us all the picture still isn't clear and they are still flying blind at OBD.

I'm telling you if Tyrod is this staffs answer next season and those picks are used on everything but a QB it's going to be a long time before this team ever breaks the non playoff curse. Back to the cliff I go.

Oh well I was excited for a brighter future for about a day and a half thanks man.

I am as big Taylor fan as any, but the chances of him emerging as an elite-level franchise qb this season are very close to zero for too many reasons to list.

The sad thing is that this almost appears to be what this regime is banking on.

Fundamentally not true. The Bills will take a qb in the first round next season. Bank on it. Edited by dave mcbride

What if Tyrod actually emerges and is good this year. What will we do with all that draft capital. If Tyrod does become that franchise qb, what are we going to do?

Never going to happen.

He is 1000x closer to being the backup than he is a franchise QB.