Ill present the dissenting opinion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that people are hung up on what they believe Watkins could be vs. what he has actually been. Perhaps with a different QB and team Watkins could be the star that his draft slot suggested he has the talent for but this has not been the reality in Blo. Add to this some injury issues and the picture is even cloudier. The Bills were smart to get something for him.

I believe the Bills are finally making smart moves. Whaley l,et good players play out their contracts and then got nothing for them. This trade may not help this season but a solid draft pick gives the Bills options.

Tank, no tank, whatever.

At least it's something different for a change. You get burnt out from the "win now/we're close" force feedings after so many years.

I applaud the effort, and look forward to the long term results.

It seems that people are hung up on what they believe Watkins could be vs. what he has actually been. Perhaps with a different QB and team Watkins could be the star that his draft slot suggested he has the talent for but this has not been the reality in Blo. Add to this some injury issues and the picture is even cloudier. The Bills were smart to get something for him.

I believe the Bills are finally making smart moves. Whaley l,et good players play out their contracts and then got nothing for them. This trade may not help this season but a solid draft pick gives the Bills options.

I agree. And I also agree with the take a shot and if we go 3-13 so be it. At least we are trying to get out of that 8-8 BS over and over. We are cleaning house on "potential" that never lived up to the hype and trying to replace it with players who will produce.

I mean at some point you have to blow it up and stop doing what you were doing and try something else

I say these are GREAT Moves. I feel this is the beginning of us FINALLY getting the roster right. We will be get a QB next year and have more piece in place when we get him.

Sammy couldn't live up to his draft hype. He always has talked money, there is no way in hell I saw him wanting to re sign with us and I don't believe the Bills were going to pay up huge money for him...nor should they have.

I liked Darby, but not a fit for this system.

I see Ragland gone next.

We are going to build up this roster the way Beane and McDermott envision it and I personally love it. Ill say it again, I feel FINALLY we have the right guys and are going to build up the roster right

The only way I see a positive on these moves is IF we are able to come away with a franchise QB next year or two. Our chances are now increased but there is no guarantee.

I'll support the move by the Front Office albeit for a different reason.

I think they know that the foot isn't right and won't be right.

Has there ever been a player who hasn't come back from this? This is an honest question. The players I think of immediately with this injury are Kevin Durant and Julio Jones.

i don't love the moves but i get it. i've been telling you guys for years that it's going to take something drastic to turn this franchise around. Beane showing he has the cajones to make it happen. they must like a QB in the draft next year and they are loading up to get him and they are getting the pieces that fit McDermotts scheme on D