Ill present the dissenting opinion

I say these are GREAT Moves. I feel this is the beginning of us FINALLY getting the roster right. We will be get a QB next year and have more piece in place when we get him.

Sammy couldn't live up to his draft hype. He always has talked money, there is no way in hell I saw him wanting to re sign with us and I don't believe the Bills were going to pay up huge money for him...nor should they have.

I liked Darby, but not a fit for this system.

I see Ragland gone next.

We are going to build up this roster the way Beane and McDermott envision it and I personally love it. Ill say it again, I feel FINALLY we have the right guys and are going to build up the roster right

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Too soon dude.

Why? I love the moves and its not trolling. You can read back in my posts, I figured Sammy gone anyway and said he wasn't worth the money he was going to command. I get some fans hate the moves, some of us like them and have a right to our opinion on the subject.

BTW We now got 2 guys who can start in these systems, and now have 2 picks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds next year

Time will tell, but KellyToughII gets the TBD Gold Star if these moves work out.

PTR, the only move that caught me off guard was Darby, but I see why. I see Ragland gone asap. I may be wrong, but I really do like the direction we are going.

Why? I love the moves and its not trolling. You can read back in my posts, I figured Sammy gone anyway and said he wasn't worth the money he was going to command. I get some fans hate the moves, some of us like them and have a right to our opinion on the subject.

BTW We now got 2 guys who can start in these systems, and now have 2 picks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds next year

PTR, the only move that caught me off guard was Darby, but I see why. I see Ragland gone asap. I may be wrong, but I really do like the direction we are going.

I'm kidding. I like the Darby trade and I think you're right about Watkins.

People will hate these moves because they make the team worse this season, but the FO is thinking long term which is what they're tasked with.

I'm kidding. I like the Darby trade and I think you're right about Watkins.

People will hate these moves because they make the team worse this season, but the FO is thinking long term which is what they're tasked with.

Thanks GB. I personally think we just got better, but that is just me

What"s the skinny on Gaines??? Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

He was really good as a rookie in 2014 had a promising season. Missed the whole of 2015 injured, played on and off with injuries last year and was less good. If healthy he can definitely contribute.

Long term, I think you're right. I was hoping to see a competitive team this year, though. I'm going to continue hoping that they will be competitive with the guys we have now (TT/Shady/Clay/Zay/Boldin/etc) and then we just have the extra picks and I'm allowed to hold onto this delusion until at least week 4.

Looking for a positive spin....

* Darby's sophomore year wasn't as good as his rookie one. And he might not be the right fit for McD's D.

* Watkins is perpetually injured and we were probably going to lose him at the end of the season anyway.

But I'm just fishing for a silver lining. In fact, I'm stunned. Not at all enthusiastic. But it's too early to say Kelly is wrong.

They weren't signing Watkins next year so.... who knows. Watkins is going to want to get paid so who knows. Definitely makes 2017 a little less watchable though.

Idk abou less watchable.. running the ball 85% of the time doesn't require a stud #1 WR. We will see but god are we set up for a splash next year in the draft.