Rodak the rat

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was so horrible with what he wrote? It wasn't that horrible, and if he isn't a fit for this defence it's not a horrible idea to look into a trade.

It's quite possible he doesn't look like he will be a fit because he hasn't had the time on the field, or it's possible he is one of those guys that doesn't fit a 4-3

Your probably right... it didnt tell me he was the author before I opened it...

Well he is the Bills writer for ESPN so chances are if it's about the Bills and it's on ESPN then he wrote it.

Edited by Bangarang

What was so horrible with what he wrote? It wasn't that horrible, and if he isn't a fit for this defence it's not a horrible idea to look into a trade.

It's quite possible he doesn't look like he will be a fit because he hasn't had the time on the field, or it's possible he is one of those guys that doesn't fit a 4-3

Constantly negative garbage.

It was our 2nd round pick a year ago...

Maybe we should trade rodak

He is the farthest thing from an unbiased writer

Well he is the Bills writer for ESPN so chances are if it's about the Bills and it's on ESPN then he wrote it.

I just get lists of articles side by side with a title.

I didn't realize it was espn till it opened... I just hate the negativity always

I didn't read the whole thing. The title and first paragraph is correct tho. Ragland is not suited to be a 4/3 LB and it's shown so far this camp. we should trade him before he starts to look terrible to everyone else in games. While we still have even the slightest of trade value.

Exactly. I dont feel he is a fit for this D at all and we need to seek a trade and get something for him.

I didn't read the whole thing. The title and first paragraph is correct tho. Ragland is not suited to be a 4/3 LB and it's shown so far this camp. we should trade him before he starts to look terrible to everyone else in games. While we still have even the slightest of trade value.

+1 good sir

Hey look. Something negative about a Bills player and the pitchforks come out.

im not saying he's bad. He's not suited to play the 4/3. Period. It's not a knock on him. It's more of a knock on Fat Rex for trying to switch this defense over to the 3/4. But I'm sure Ragland is better than Dareus, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams at LB. Rex thought that was a good idea too.

I didn't realize it was espn till it opened... I just hate the negativity always

Things won't change until this team makes the playoffs and has some sort of sustainable success. Drama and negativity gets people reading and talking about your work

Or he is still progressing from a knee injury.

It's not 1 article it's 100 articles with nothing but negativity on the bills

I don't think McDermott is giving up on Ragland

Edited by Buffalo716

I don't think he is either, we will see Ragland tomorrow probably quite a bit unless injury is still a concern

Constantly negative garbage.

It was our 2nd round pick a year ago...

Maybe we should trade rodak

He is the farthest thing from an unbiased writer

Any ESPN blogger for Buffalo will be negative. Its all about clicks for a blogger. Negative headlines get clicks.

you seem to think I'm dogging on Ragland. I'm not. It's not his fault he's not fit for the 4/3. Just like how Brandon Spikes wasn't suited to be anything besides a run stuffed.

It is what it is. Trade the guy while you still have some interest in him. But if you keep trying to put a square peg in a round hole your going to make potential trade partners think your trading him because he's terrible.

Edited by mrags

im not saying he's bad. He's not suited to play the 4/3. Period. It's not a knock on him. It's more of a knock on Fat Rex for trying to switch this defense over to the 3/4. But I'm sure Ragland is better than Dareus, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams at LB. Rex thought that was a good idea too.

Talking more about the OP and fragging of a writer.

I agree with tou he doesnt fit this defense and likely is a 2 down lber. I have called him Spikes 2.0. So to be honest if he can sill that type of role for 1st contract not to bad for a second round pick.

Just stop drafting for specific systems and trading up for role players in future please Bills.

He's a doofus but it was inevitable that this type of stuff was going to start getting published with the news coming out that Ragland has been set with the third-team defense lately.

IMO, it's a touch too early to really consider a trade scenario, if I'm the Bills, that is, simply because they haven't seen the kid play in any NFL games. The pre-season will give them a good idea of what they have with him.

They've been saying all along that they're just slowly working him back in as they don't want any setbacks with his ACL. But it is obvious that he's more suited for a 3-4. However, I like his skill-set and his play recognition is excellent. You'd think a coach as creative as McDermott would find a way to get him involved somehow. Even if he has to be a depth player this season, they are too thin at linebacker to trade this dude away right now even if he isn't a perfect fit for the scheme.

I don't think he is either, we will see Ragland tomorrow probably quite a bit unless injury is still a concern

Tomorrow is his chance to sink or swim.

Maybe he's been working with the 2s and 3s a lot because A) still getting legs under him. B) About to see a lot of time with the 2s and 3s in preseason. Heavy reps to see how the knee handles