Rodak the rat

Reggie Ragland bahahaha. Any pictures of him in camp this year? I want to see if he is still rocking the love handles. They should keep Rags around as a reminder of who not to draft.

I don't know much about McD but it looks good so far. If they can't play they won't play.

yep. looks like Rags is built to play the 3-4 inside LB who never leaves the box. ooops they blew up the organization and now play a completely different D where the MLB needs to pursue outside the box. ... looks like he is gone. Wade Phillips will make him a star.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Rodak neither said he was trash, nor that he should be traded right now. You're exaggerating what he said, which is likely part of the problem.

What he actually said was this, "If the trend continues for Ragland through the preseason, it would make sense for the Bills to test the trade market."

"If ..." "...test the trade market."

How is that unreasonable? There's room for disagreement. but going nuts over it doesn't appear to make any sense to me.

Not sure how you can defend the guy... every article he posts (I use posts, not writes, because all he does is steal quotes from other reporters articles) is total click bait. As someone else said, negative click bait generate some more clicks, so all his articles are negative.

Not sure how you can defend the guy... every article he posts (I use posts, not writes, because all he does is steal quotes from other reporters articles) is total click bait. As someone else said, negative click bait generate some more clicks, so all his articles are negative.

That's what took me back the most last night.

Sure I could've acted differently but I think constant negativity caught up with me and mixed with alcohol I was angry!

Wasn't trying to cause and fights last night

I think that's the problem with the article from me - it's a reporter saying "from what I see (him working with the third team), we might want to consider trading him". Great, what's your expertise again? Reading messageboards and turning threads into articles?

All he would have had to do to add some legitimacy to that article would be talk to someone, you know, with the Bills. Give me a quote from a coach or someone in personnel, not just your personal speculation...

As for trading Ragland, that's a full Coach / GM call for me - if there's a 3/4 team that wants to give us a decent pick, maybe we consider. But I'm not making that call off of Rodak's observation of practice :D

Edited by Heitz

I think that's the problem with the article from me - it's a reporter saying "from what I see (him working with the third team), we might want to consider trading him". Great, what's your expertise again? Reading messageboards and turning threads into articles?

All he would have had to do to add some legitimacy to that article would be talk to someone, you know, with the Bills. Give me a quote from a coach or someone in personnel, not just your personal speculation...

As for trading Ragland, that's a full Coach / GM call for me - if there's a 3/4 team that wants to give us a decent pick, maybe we consider. But I'm not making that call off of Rodak's observation of practice :D

Right - it's a hot take. It is designed to get people to click it so that ESPN can generate ad revenue. It doesn't have any valuable insight or information - quotes from players or coaches - because he didn't ask anyone for valuable insight or information.

Agree 100% on Rodak stuff but nobody is trading for Ragland.

Can we at least stop with the not picking up the defense is the reason he got demoted? It could very well be the reason, it also could be he isn't trusting his knee that much and is therefore playing slower and getting beat too. The point is we don't know, so to say he isn't picking up the defense at this time is premature in my opinion.

Constantly negative garbage.

Maybe we should trade rodak

He is the farthest thing from an unbiased writer

I just get lists of articles side by side with a title.

I didn't realize it was espn till it opened... I just hate the negativity always

He is just waiting for Pats* writer to retire.

Any ESPN blogger for Buffalo will be negative. Its all about clicks for a blogger. Negative headlines get clicks.

Yes Unfortunately unlike the Stadium Wall you cannot block a writer like I have posters who post only negative stuff like "TheTruthHurts" but you DO still see them in quotes.

Can we at least stop with the not picking up the defense is the reason he got demoted? It could very well be the reason, it also could be he isn't trusting his knee that much and is therefore playing slower and getting beat too. The point is we don't know, so to say he isn't picking up the defense at this time is premature in my opinion.

i don't think anyone was saying he couldn't pick up the defense. We were saying he's not a good fit for the defensive scheme.

With that said, I thought he played fairly well tonight. Some plays not so much, and some other really well. Hopefully he continues to improve. But based off tonight I would put the trade talks on the back burner. He looked serviceable at least.