Rodak the rat

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have seen zero snaps of this defense, and zero snaps of Reggie Ragland. I know we love our busts here, but y'all are silly.

Really so again this Defense has never taken a snap in the NFL. Hmmm ok sure Frazier and McDermott have played thier schemes before.

But hey yeah a demotion always shows player getting it

What don't you get? I wanted an upgrade at linebacker and we drafted a kid in the second round. I was hoping he'd be a stud.

It hasn't panned out. Last year I was happy when we took Reggie and hoped he'd be our starter

And it didn't pan out. That's all. I wanted better linebackers

I don't even know who you are

And I'm a homer. I never trash the bills

what don't you get???

He was drafted to play alongside Brown as inside linebackers in a 3/4 scheme. He's not suited to be in a 4/3. To think he would make Brown who has been at the very least solid and at times very good. Who's also better suited to be a 4/3 MLB. If you ask me you are dilusonal about Ragland and what he could be.

what don't you get???

He was drafted to play alongside Brown as inside linebackers in a 3/4 scheme. He's not suited to be in a 4/3. To think he would make Brown who has been at the very least solid and at times very good. Who's also better suited to be a 4/3 MLB. If you ask me you are dilusonal about Ragland and what he could be.

He was faster than Preston and tested just as well if not better in some. Preston had better 3 cone drill

If Preston was able to play 43 mike it's not crazy to think Ragland could

FYI Preston has never been very good. He has always been the weakest starting link on the defense since he arrived

Edited by Buffalo716

He was faster than Preston and tested just as well if not better.

FYI Preston has never been very good. He has always been the weakest starting link on the defense since he arrived

He was really good in the 4-3 yes he was.

And not all about testing however i take the better 3 cone drill as an indicator than any other test.

Other issues besides speed

Takes bad angles alot

Range isnt that great will get beat to edge

Misses tackles

Plus he has on Preston is his rushing ability. Maybe they should put him at Sam behind Lorax and allow him to play the over and under alignments like i expect from Lorax.

Edited by MAJBobby

He was faster than Preston and tested just as well if not better.

i don't know what team your watching but Brown has been the best Lb we've had for years now.

Again, your thinking Ragland was going to replace Brown, he wasn't. He was supposed to work along side him. Now that we only have 1 inside LB it doesn't work.

Regardless what you say, saw, see with Ragland, the guys is working with the 3s right now. I wouldn't get your hopes up that he's going to replace Brown.

Again, this isn't a knock on Ragland. He's not suited for this defense.

He was really good in the 4-3 yes he was.

He had a good rookie year.

We also had the best Dline in football and a great secondary. If your talking 11 guys on the field , he was 9,10 or 11.

He wasn't bobby Wagner as a rookie

i don't know what team your watching but Brown has been the best Lb we've had for years now.

Again, your thinking Ragland was going to replace Brown, he wasn't. He was supposed to work along side him. Now that we only have 1 inside LB it doesn't work.

Regardless what you say, saw, see with Ragland, the guys is working with the 3s right now. I wouldn't get your hopes up that he's going to replace Brown.

Again, this isn't a knock on Ragland. He's not suited for this defense.

Best we've had doesn't mean good enough lol

He isn't London fletcher or takeo spikes

He's not a pro bowler. He is a slightly above average football player

We also had the best Dline in football and a great secondary. If your talking 11 guys on the field , he was 9,10 or 11.

Now I've figured it out. Your just dilusional. You have an issue with Brown who has been the only solid LB we've had in years because you have a hard on for Ragland.

It shows

Edited by mrags

Best we've had doesn't mean good enough lol

He isn't London fletcher or takeo spikes

He's not a pro bowler. He is a slightly above average football player

And you know all this based off a very good rookie year the only time he played in a 4-3 you can tell he isnt good enough?

Now I've figured it out. Your just dilusional. You have an issue with Brown who has been the only solid LB we've had in years because you have a hard on for Ragland.

It shows

I am just wondering how long fans will use the Knee as an excuse the reality is the Arrow is pointing down for Ragland Edited by MAJBobby

mow I've figured it out. Your just dilusional. You have an issue with Brown who has been the only solid LB we've had in years because you have a hard on for Ragland.

It shows

Really cus I said If Ragland sucks he sucks.

Preston Brown as never been a pro bowl caliber linebacker , fact

Really cus I said If Ragland sucks he sucks.

Preston Brown as never been a pro bowl caliber linebacker , fact

And that means what? The good old probowl qualifier

Hmmm Hughes needs to be replaced too never been a pro bowl caliber DE

And you know all this based off a very good rookie year the only time he played in a 4-3 you can tell he isnt good enough?

I am just wondering how long fans will use the Knee as an excuse the reality is the Arrow is pointing down for Ragland

I hope Preston is Ray Lewis. But he isn't . He is also physically limited like Ragland.

I never said HE WAS TRASH. I said I wanted upgrades at LBr for years. Because we need it.

Where does Preston Rank at the MLB level? Not top 10 or 15 right now.. but I'm called delusional because I want a second round pick to beat out a 3rd.

I just WANT THE BEST. And it's still gonna be a weakness

I hope Preston is Ray Lewis. But he isn't . He is also physically limited like Ragland.

I never said HE WAS TRASH. I said I wanted upgrades at LBr for years. Because we need it.

Where does Preston Rank at the MLB level? Not top 10 or 15 right now.. but I'm called delusional because I want a second round pick to beat out a 3rd.

Maybe you should start a thread on our absolutely terrible OLBs we have on this team right now. If you want to talk about a weakness, that it. Stop trying to make it an issue with Preston Brown when he's not the issue.

Again Preston is better hence why starting and why Ragland demoted to third team

Preston has much better range

Better in coverage

Experienced and played very well in 4-3

Durable

I get it you want to get better there. Just trying to tell you that isnt Ragland. If anything Ragland should be playing behing Lorax at this point. Then he can use his rush skills.

Vallejo is the guy to watch ar Mike in the future

And that means what? The good old probowl qualifier

Hmmm Hughes needs to be replaced too never been a pro bowl caliber DE

ok pro bowl means nothing but originally it did. It was for all stars of the game. I'd just like A MLB with Bobby Wagners game. Why is it wrong to admit Brown is slightly above average? He isn't an all pro

ok pro bowl means nothing but originally it did. It was for all stars of the game. I'd just like A MLB with Bobby Wagners game. Why is it wrong to admit Brown is slightly above average? He isn't an all pro

Because you making this assessment off him playing in the past its prime Rex Ryan defense. Go back to his rookie year and watch that film you will remember why Kiko loss was not felt

I didn't read the whole thing. The title and first paragraph is correct tho. Ragland is not suited to be a 4/3 LB and it's shown so far this camp. we should trade him before he starts to look terrible to everyone else in games. While we still have even the slightest of trade value.

Nothing to do with coming off an ACL surgery and trying to learn the defense?

Just writing him off already. Thats awesome.

Again Preston is better hence why starting and why Ragland demoted to third team

Preston has much better range

Better in coverage

Experienced and played very well in 4-3

Durable

I get it you want to get better there. Just trying to tell you that isnt Ragland. If anything Ragland should be playing behing Lorax at this point. Then he can use his rush skills.

Vallejo is the guy to watch ar Mike in the future

Thanks for being polite and I understand it's probably not Ragland

And Preston is our starter... wish him well!