Falcons Sign Freeman to 5 year $41.25M Contract

Outstanding stat from ESPN.

DGypfJKXYAUGP1d.jpg

Good stat but those stats slant towards rbs. Atlanta has a good GM but I'm not sure if Freeman is a special RB that you need to pay big money too. I think Coleman could be a stud if he was given the job.

@jason_OTC

LaDainian Tomlinson signed for $8 million a year back in 2004. So RBs are essentially back at 2004 levels when cap was around $80M

Football sucks for rbs. Better off trying to be a d back or wr.

Good stat but those stats slant towards rbs. Atlanta has a good GM but I'm not sure if Freeman is a special RB that you need to pay big money too. I think Coleman could be a stud if he was given the job.

It's the Gillislee paradox with Coleman. I loved Tevin at Indiana but, in the NFL, you only know what he can do in prime situations with a small sample size. I'm of the mind that Freeman is of a significant enough talent level to pay him a second contract but that's subjective.

It does raise another question though - if you earned $350 per yard, over a 16-game NFL season, what would you earn? :D

this. And it's the reason I'd take a fred Jackson over Freeman any day

Jackson in his prime in the super bowl would have won the game

Freeman is a stud.

That game was lost by Shanahan. 5 runs plays called after going up 28-3. Disgusting

So how much is Le'veon Bell going to want?

More.

Bingo. Ryan wouldn't have fumbled if Freeman wasn't in such a rush to half-ass his block on Hightower to go straight to his delay route.

Maybe they should have run it on 3rd and 1.

Or maybe at 2nd and 11 with 4 minutes and the clock running from the 23 yard line.. they should have done something a little more creative than a shotgun snap with an additional 3-5 step drop. Run clock there and you make the field goal... they need 11 in about 3 minutes. IDIOTS!

Edited by dneveu

More.

Maybe they should have run it on 3rd and 1.

Or maybe at 2nd and 11 with 4 minutes and the clock running from the 23 yard line.. they should have done something a little more creative than a shotgun snap with an additional 3-5 step drop. Run clock there and you make the field goal... they need 11 in about 3 minutes. IDIOTS!

Or the holding penalty that pushed them out of field goal range

Or only targeting Julio Jones X times

Or not doing good old fashioned Dick Jauron football with run-run-run-punt

****, that game scars me.