Horrible fan's worst case scenarios

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you that claim to be "Bills Fans" need to go. Straight negative all year around. This team has the talent and it appears we have the FO now based off player feedback. We're gonna be competitive for a playoff spot this year.

Love this team, staff and direction. Just having some fun lighten up.

Speaking of the jets, today on wfan joe and evan were going on and on about how

awful the jets will be this year, but then go on to say they should beat the bills once.

Sadly I agree, I see the bills being only slightly better than the jets.

Well we did lose to them not once, but twice last year, and before anyone chimes in, yes I know Tyrod did not play the last game, but that's not to say we would have won if he played

I don't see how bills fans can be so upbeat, i mean they have been tangling

with and losing an awful lot to bad teams forever now, and have maybe 5 quality

wins in the last decade.

The whole point in being fan is to be upbeat and to be hopeful that your team does well.

The pendulum will swing back our way eventually :thumbsup:

Edited by CNY315

I would love to see one of these that have turned out to be reasonably accurate. There must be one! Just one that laid out one of these putrid seasons, hidden somewhere in the archives.

I'm not going to go games by game, but just say that after all these years, I enter each season expecting 7 to 9 wins. If they get 9 wins, I MIGHT get my hopes up enough to think they could make the playoffs the next season.

Edited by HoF Watkins

yeah. I can definitely see you are having a ton of fun and are incredibly upbeat about it.

Not upbeat about making playoffs, but our direction. CB and LBs worry me outside of glaring QB shortcomings. But our talent should keep us in most games -- need the coaches to bring it together. 2018 we gotta make it. Now calm down everyone.

Not upbeat about making playoffs, but our direction. CB and LBs worry me outside of glaring QB shortcomings. But our talent should keep us in most games -- need the coaches to bring it together. 2018 we gotta make it. Now calm down everyone.

Well, to be fair, you did start it with an elaborate prognostication of gloom and doom. So let's all just hope for the best and pray we can have a fun season to watch for a change. We deserve it! :)

Week 1 vs NYJ: bad vs worse. Tyrod throws for 225, runs for 100. Shady breaks off a couple long ones. The Jests turn it over 5x. Expectations in western NY immediately get way out of hand. W 33-9

Week 2 @ Carolina: McDermott returns home, and gets drubbed. LB corps immediately exposed as Cam spreads the field and runs for 90 yds. The Panthers go nuts with screen passes, converting several 3rd and longs. Big day for Carolina TEs -- which will become a theme for the season. L 31-13

Week 3 vs Denver: a grinder of a game. Denver D is stingy against the run-heavy Bills, but the Denver O is inept against a sad Bills defensive unit. Field goals rule the day. Expectations again soar for no good reason. Upset W 15-12 in OT.

Week 4 @ Atlanta: A beatdown, in every facet of the game. L 44-10

Week 5 @ Cincy: it's the game they can never win. Gutsy effort from Shady, but Tyrod limps off in the 3rd quarter, and things unravel quickly as TJ Yates reminds the world why he's not starting. L 24-20

Week 6 BYE

Week 7 vs Tampa, aka the new hotness in the NFL. Winston has people on the Florida gulf coast talking playoffs. Wheels begin to wobble in earnest in WNY. Tyrod is back under center, throwing less and less accurately with each passing Sunday, due in part to a lack of competent receivers. L 33-17

Week 8 vs Oak-Vegas: Tears continue to be shed because the Bills braintrust passed over Khalil Mack, a guy in their backyard from UB, who supplants Von Miller as the most productive LB in football. Another thumping. Tyrod gets injured trying to do too much running, b/c his receivers can't get open. Sal Maiorana gets even more whiny. L 34-9

Week 9 at NYJ: TJ Yates creates QB controversy by playing well against a very bad team. Season sweep of the Jets costs the Bills the #1 pick in the draft, because they can't even be bad effectively. W 24-17

Week 10 vs New Orleans: back and forth affair with Tyrod back in action. Neither defense can stop the other: Saints in the air, Bills on the ground. Last team with the ball wins. Surprise W 34-31

Week 11 @ San Diego: The Chargers can still throw the ball. Screens and tight ends kill the weak middle of the Bills D. Shady is still beautiful to watch though. L 27-20

Week 12 @ Kansas City: once again, the Bills just can't beat these guys. Ugly game. L 19-17

Week 13 vs New England: the Bills play an inspired first quarter, jumping out to a 17-0 lead. CBS sends its #1 team to broadcast the game because Tom Brady! Jim Nantz and Phil Simms openly root for the Pats, exchanging warm hugs as Belichick makes a few simple adjustments that totally confound the Bills' coaching staff. Pats tight ends top 150 receiving yards. Gillislee runs for 180. Tyrod leaves in the 2nd quarter with another knee injury. Jimmy Garoppolo plays the 4th quarter because the Pats have already clinched home field throughout the playoffs, and CBS needs Tom Brady to hold still a while so they can worship him, zooming in on his chin dimple just so. L 44-17

Week 14 vs Indy: Why not try Peterman at QB? Here's why: L 33-10

Week 15 vs Miami: Who made this crazy schedule? Miami in weeks 15 and 17? NE in weeks 13 and 16? This just in: Jay Cutler actually isn't the worst QB in the league. Their D isn't bad, there are some WR weapons on this team, and Jayiii Ajayiiii is very good when healthy. But on this day, everything goes right. Tyrod looks really good, Shady goes off. W 34-13

Week 16 @ New England: Garoppolo, no Brady. Doesn't matter. CBS does live look-ins on this game, just to show Tom Brady wearing a knit cap and cheering for lil Jimmy. L 24-16

Week 17 @ Miami: If no one shows up to watch a football game, does it make a sound? L 31-21

So that's... 5-11.

Worst. Post. Ever.