Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 9/19/2023 at 11:16 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I am a person who wears her hear on her sleeve  so I will share his video made me teary. I love how he said "timing is everything" that is so true. And Destiny a srong second. Here is to our life partners. May  ideally they be your soulmate 💕

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

I am a person who wears her hear on her sleeve  so I will share his video made me teary. I love how he said "timing is everything" that is so true. And Destiny a srong second. Here is to our life partners. May  ideally they be your soulmate 💕

Went to a colleagues daughter's wedding a few years ago.  Her uncle played this on guitar and sang it.   Not as good as train but very moving.  I'll never forget it...

• Like (+1) 1

as I was prerusing a channel called MTV classic videos I heard THIS.   Overall my hour or so spent there was a fun listen. Many were artists I didn't know that well like Aaliyah

Then they played my GURL :-)))   Good Morning at 2BD so far. PEACE. m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/22/2023 at 6:24 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

been watching a doc on PBS about N Ireland (don't try to binge watch but it is excellent).  Not sure why they didn't use this excellent track

Probably because the Cranberries were from the South, i.e. the Republic

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Probably because the Cranberries were from the South, i.e. the Republic

I know this bands more commercial hits. But their catalog is vast with interesting song titles.  It would be the kind of music I'd want to listen to in a basement. Their vibe was distinct.  The video that was referenced is one of my top ten favs of all time. Iconic.

here is one of a song I have heard a 100 times but never seen performed live.  And another one of their  hits

Edited by muppy

annie lennox is fierce,  talented and she wears a great red LIP #snazzy I love her. and the  black dress she is dancing around in is also divine. She's a firecracker in this video. Senorita Annie hot tamale Lennox. Member of the Rock and roll hall of fame.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Hey 73 - I haven't noticed posts from you for 80's bands (metal/hair) before this. Wicked Sensation would have been right up my alley back in the day. Nice post.

Oh yeah there's some '80s stuff that I get into not a whole lot but there is some and George Lynch is one of them. Have the CD.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1