Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue is liberal, not far left radical like Kaepernick. Furthermore, population groups who have very little power in Miami can still vote. The vote carries very little correlation to who actually controls the city. But I totally understand your point.

I'll offer a quick example of how things work in Miami. The city has a massive Spanish speaking population, but the local government has done everything possible to prevent bilingual education in public schools, and support an English only curriculum.

Again, no political statements here, just observations.

Wouldn't it make sense to have the Spanish speaking students have an only English curriculum? They don't need to learn Spanish, they already know it.

Unless you're saying the non-spanish speaking students learning Spanish.

I used to teach in Los Angeles. The curriculum were English only because there was no need to have Spanish when it was the dominant language.

Just watched the video -- the left leg clearly "locks" as he plants, and then he immediately lifts it high and crumples to the ground.

I'm no doctor, but did anybody else see that the Bar-Bill now has an app?

Reason I asked about an MRI is people that have had ACL tears before can fail Lachman Tests (specially when you never had surgery), I myself can fail a Lachman test right now (two ACL replacements already and yet my ACL is completely intact)

Yeah my ACL is still torn from many years ago. Completely tore my ACL, partially tore MCL, tore my meniscus and it took a piece of my knee bone with it...

Damn hard injury to recover from. It took me many months to even put weight on it, and many more months of rehab to learn to walk again. Getting range of motion back was probably the worst. Talk about pain... ugh I get shivers just thinking about it.

I've had a lot of injuries in my life, but nothing came close to the pain from that knee injury. It blew up immediately. The doctor said he never drained that much fluid off someone's knee before (and these were the UB dr's that work on the Bills and other athletes).

I didn't read the whole thread but this is the same knee he hurt last year and elected to not have surgery to repair - I guess it was a sprain rather than a tear at that time. But I had a feeling he would hurt it again.

Yeah same knee. Partial tear last year. Elected for a Stem Cell treatment over surgery

I was hoping he wasn't still there.

Moore might even be better then Tanny.

Stil I don't expect much from Miami. With or without Tanny.

My god, your takes are straight fire. That's right, Matt Moore hasn't been able to get a starting job in the NFL in how many years despite being better than Tannehill?