The bigger they are

Everybody is afraid of the big bad wolf. The bully on the block. They have an aura of invincibility around them. That is because nobody has the chops to stand up to them and go toe to toe against them.

But when one brave soul steps up to the plate and takes on the bully you always see him crumble. You realize he is mortal just like yourself. If you cut him, he still bleeds

Everybody is crowning the patriots the favorites and as likely the best team in the NFL. They are stacked , locked and loaded.

But what people don't realize is that McDermott is the kid who is sick of the bully. He just is methodically waiting for his time to strike. He doesn't give two ***** about TB and his rings

I haven't crowned the patriots super bowl champs yet and I bet McDermott would have something to say about that. Hit em hard and hit em fast and watch them fold

Buster Douglas DID knock out Tyson

I admire your attitude.

Sean knows the SB and even the AFC Championship goes through NE till otherwise notified.

He will be building a Team that just wins games tough games though. That seems his plan to me.

As we know season can be one or lost by a couple points in a couple games. Parity is real.

And yes, no reason McD wont rise up and punch Bill in the nose.

Lets see how the Team holds up during the First season under this New Regime

Go Bills !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to run up like a pissed off 6 year old and punch Brady right in the nuts.

He was in China recently on some promotional trip. I saw pictures of him on the Great Wall, and started thinking what would I do if I saw him in public and had the opportunity to take a shot. My thoughts were similar to yours.

Been saying it for years. You need to blitz Brady early and often. Yes he will beat you many times but it only takes a few hits, a tipped pass, or a bad throw to stop them. You can't stop him by not blitzing. Best take your shot and see what happens.

100% false.

Blitzing Brady is the best way to guarantee a quick and painful death. He will march down the field all day if you blitz.

The way to beat him is to get pressure up the middle with your front 4 only, and play press man. Have to get to him without taking bodies away from coverage, combined with the press man delaying the receivers enough to where he cant get the quick pass out before the rush gets home. Also edge pressure wont do it, he is too good at sliding around and stepping up in the pocket.

In terms of the point of the thread....yawn. The Pats worrying about the Bills is like a hammer worrying about the nail

Everybody is afraid of the big bad wolf. The bully on the block. They have an aura of invincibility around them. That is because nobody has the chops to stand up to them and go toe to toe against them.

But when one brave soul steps up to the plate and takes on the bully you always see him crumble. You realize he is mortal just like yourself. If you cut him, he still bleeds

Everybody is crowning the patriots the favorites and as likely the best team in the NFL. They are stacked , locked and loaded.

But what people don't realize is that McDermott is the kid who is sick of the bully. He just is methodically waiting for his time to strike. He doesn't give two ***** about TB and his rings

I haven't crowned the patriots super bowl champs yet and I bet McDermott would have something to say about that. Hit em hard and hit em fast and watch them fold

Buster Douglas DID knock out Tyson

You can have all the attitude in the world, it means nada if you don't have the horses to back it up....we are simply not on NE level right now....they just won 2 out of the last 3 SB AND got better this off season.....they'll be in the AFC Championship game for the 7 straight year....just making it to the post season would be a major victory for us......NE is in a different class...Only Atlanta, Green Bay, Seattle and maybe Dallas have a chance to stop them this year....no one in the AFC is close....Pitt, Raiders...NE is a way better team than these guys...

2018 is the year we give them a run for their $....

100% false.

Blitzing Brady is the best way to guarantee a quick and painful death. He will march down the field all day if you blitz.

The way to beat him is to get pressure up the middle with your front 4 only, and play press man. Have to get to him without taking bodies away from coverage, combined with the press man delaying the receivers enough to where he cant get the quick pass out before the rush gets home. Also edge pressure wont do it, he is too good at sliding around and stepping up in the pocket.

In terms of the point of the thread....yawn. The Pats worrying about the Bills is like a hammer worrying about the nail

Yeah, whoever said blitzing Brady is a good deal sounds insane like Rex. Brady laughed at his stupid blitzes. Brady isn't great because he has a cannon or superior physical skill. He's great because he takes what the the defense gives him. He will throw a 3 yard pass to the area you just blitzed from.

You have to win the trench battle against Brady. Push his line back on him, get in his face all day, knock him down all day. He will burn you on blitzes but if you can consistently dominate the line he has a hard time getting in rhythm.

Also, no matter what the score, KEEP POUNDING... Lost count of how many teams get 20 pts ahead then let him right back in the game because they get conservative and take their foot off the gas. The only way to beat these guys is to play all 60 minutes. 40 points isn't a safe lead against Pats.

Edited by Jigsaw2112

If I remember right, were we not one of the two teams that beat the Patriots last year? I hate them as much as the next Bills fan! Death to Brady! Death to Bellicheat!

I mean, if you want to gloat about a win against a 3rd string rookie QB with detached ligaments in his throwing hand...then go for it

Even if by some miracle we beat them 1 out of 2 the Patriots will still win the Superbowl so who cares

Our beef isn't with them. We need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat. Losing to Miami or the Jets is nonsense

Everytime we have won vs them they have won the superbowl

If I remember right, were we not one of the two teams that beat the Patriots last year? I hate them as much as the next Bills fan! Death to Brady! Death to Bellicheat!

Bills are important to yhe Pats success. 03,11,14,16 Bills beat the Pats these years. Pats go on to play in super bowl.

Bills are important to yhe Pats success. 03,11,14,16 Bills beat the Pats these years. Pats go on to play in super bowl.

yeah, that's why they went. patsies* will soon be done boring the **** out of the league.

I hate them as much as I hate their arrogant fans...

the asterisk champs!!

yeah, that's why they went. patsies* will soon be done boring the **** out of the league.

I hate them as much as I hate their arrogant fans...

the asterisk champs!!

you just hate the new nfl.

Sorry but 90s football isnt coming back

This is a great time to bet against the Pats*. The hype is unbelievable.

Completely agree. The crowd is usually wrong.

13.5 is a tough number. Betting the under is the only bet that makes sense. Edited by Chris66