Bills Daily - Mr Big Stuff

San-O

No, you're just a better person than the rest of us because you find one less topic appropriate for . Just like all those people who use a few less words than I do.

No idea what you're rambling on about I didn't say I was offended. When someone posts something like that I find it hard to believe that they are doing so without knowing it's going to be offensive to someone and get the desired reaction.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, man. You're better than that.

Yeah, some (many) people are too easily offended these days, but this was poor taste. I would expect a teenager to post something like that, not you.

yeah, I'm kicking myself in the ass for it now. oh well, done deal, I can take the criticism for it.

DaBillsFanSince1973's family picture has disabled people in it?

I don't think we should make fun of his Family.

Without the caption, I found these folks genuinely adorable. Sincerely.

That photo could easily be me and mine. Happy go lucky and blissful.

Darius is off the wagon again. This time its alcoholism. This week its a tweaked hammy, next week sclerosis of the liver. Sickening news. And he had just gotten off the synthetic marijuana too. I don't want to be too critical since hes probably suicidal.

He has the spleen of an old Shah.

Making fun of disabled people is funny?

Ever see the movie The Ringer? Disabled people can do comedy.

I can make up words too, squid. Sagittarius. How's that grab you?

Wasn't that a Broadway play ?

Aquarius, Copernicus whatever

Dareus is saying the right things all of a sudden!

Maybe Coach Waufle got to the kid. Thats good for everyone !!

Go Bills !

No idea what you're rambling on about I didn't say I was offended. When someone posts something like that I find it hard to believe that they are doing so without knowing it's going to be offensive to someone and get the desired reaction.

How many things do you find funny that other people may deem offensive? Where do you draw that arbitrary line? Who is the arbiter of what is and is not offensive?

You claim to know better and that interests me. I'd like to hear more about what you know and why its better.

So Marcel took a couple of days off to not aggrivate a injury that can linger if you dont take care of it.....and only missed a couple of days

Has stayed out of trouble this offseason

What again is the problem?

His history of problems is the problem. Given his past some people are expecting the problems to continue. Really not that hard to figure that out. I did see a clip of him on the news today w/o pads and he does look to be in great shape. Hopefully this is a minor issue but many wont give him the benefit of the doubt at this point which I can totally understand. Edited by Billsmovinup