Bills Daily - Mr Big Stuff

San-O

Day 5 Camp Notes:

JUST IN!!

Marcell Dareus spoke to the media after practice and said he needs to drink more water to avoid hamstring tweaks.

Ya think!

:mellow::huh::unsure:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darius is off the wagon again. This time its alcoholism. This week its a tweaked hammy, next week sclerosis of the liver. Sickening news. And he had just gotten off the synthetic marijuana too. I don't want to be too critical since hes probably suicidal.

Darius is off the wagon again. This time its alcoholism. This week its a tweaked hammy, next week sclerosis of the liver. Sickening news. And he had just gotten off the synthetic marijuana too. I don't want to be too critical since hes probably suicidal.

Those of us in Rochester, be on the lookout for a pants less man in a sailors hat

This is funny?

for idiots it is. I find it distasteful but seems to be a trend today is to make fun of people

Making fun of disabled people is funny?

this is the problem today. people are so easily offended.

Fansince73, safe to say we can file this one under old enough to know better.

I suppose. I should of known it would of offended some even though it was just to mock the thread.

A JOKE

my apologies to all those who I offended. I'll be sure to be real careful of anything I post in the future.

this is the problem today. people are so easily offended.

I suppose. I should of known it would of offended some even though it was just to mock the thread.

A JOKE

my apologies to all those who I offended. I'll be sure to be real careful of anything I post in the future.

Come on, man. You're better than that.

Yeah, some (many) people are too easily offended these days, but this was poor taste. I would expect a teenager to post something like that, not you.

Fansince73, safe to say we can file this one under old enough to know better.

No, you're just a better person than the rest of us because you find one less topic appropriate for humor. Just like all those people who use a few less words than I do.

Edited by Jauronimo

Its too easy to read between the lines here.

Just a sad story all around.

He could have been a Contender

Those of us in Rochester, be on the lookout for a pants less man in a sailors hat

I , being of Rochester, am always scanning for such things as I make my daily drive back and forth.

Good heads up SWAT !