Cardale traded to chargers!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to congratulate the persistence of the fans that continued to believe this guy was an actual, NFL quality QB.

Good riddance to Whaley & Jones. Bad GM & bad player.

He was a 4th round pick made after Whaley's new bosses forced Rex (and Tyrod Taylor) down his throat. A 4th round pick for a team with no QB. And you criticize?

Whaley made some mistakes and he deserved to be shown the door. But criticizing this pick is just plain silly.

I'd like to congratulate the persistence of the fans that continued to believe this guy was an actual, NFL quality QB.

It's incredible what some will extrapolate from a short college highlight reel.

Just to remind people what was said about Cardale last preseason. Now all of sudden he wasn't worth development.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/187763-cardale-body-language-pocket-presence-very-jim-kelly/page-5?hl=jones&do=findComment&comment=4008662

Get over it, talent doesn't mean the guy can play. To many players get drafted on potential instead of production.

Maybe a 7th if he makes the final 53?

Looks like we're getting nothing.

I love this. For the better part of two decades, we would have just cut him. But now we have gained an asset that can be used in the future. That's how you build a team.

Smart move by the FO.

It was a 7th or nothing

I'll take the 7th maybe we trade it for a 2019 6th but atleast we have another chip to deal

It was a 7th or nothing

I'll take the 7th maybe we trade it for a 2019 6th but atleast we have another chip to deal

That's my point. Tradeable assets are always great, especially when you get one for a guy you were going to cut in a month anyhow.

It was a 7th or nothing

I wonder if any NFL team has ever thought about trying to start with a 7th round pick and see how far up they can push the pick over time...ie maybe eventually get it to a 2nd round pick over 6 years...

Imagine how good you could make a team if you were able to consistently do this over a period of years and stay disciplined enough to continue it year in and year out.

I wonder if any NFL team has ever thought about trying to start with a 7th round pick and see how far up they can push the pick over time...ie maybe eventually get it to a 2nd round pick over 6 years...

Imagine how good you could make a team if you were able to consistently do this over a period of years and stay disciplined enough to continue it year in and year out.

I like the concept and it makes sense in a weird way it's getting it from a 7th to a 5th once you get there you have ammo