PPP Trump Job Approval: Six Months In

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance?

• Approve
    • Disapprove

Same as the one month poll.

Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance so far?

Feel free to expand on your answer in a post. For example, is how your feeling about him now different or the same as before the election? Are you happy with certain parts, and down on other parts of his performance? Etc.

One Month: 45% Approve/55% Disapprove

Voted approve and will continue to do so until that dang impeachment I was promised comes down. Since that was such a sure bet I can only assume that Trump has done a phenomenal job not doing anything criminal.

Tough one. One the one hand, the only thing I ever expected of him was that he'd force the other branches of the government to do their jobs vis-a-vis checks and balances. So...approve.

On the other hand, he's a !@#$ing train wreck, so...

Mods can we update the available options to:
Approve
Disapprove
LOL
meh

And "BuffaloBud420 has head trauma."

Great.

You ask a board mostly populated with butthurt, never Trump, crybabies about their approval. Come on. The egos here prevent a rational assessment. Christ, the next poll should ask: Would you approve or disapprove of getting publicly, intellectually, butt-raped?

You'd get about the same response. There is no objectivity here when it comes to Trump. I saw what was coming, and I got on board. I've been called names by all sorts of dopes, here and elsewhere, but...as usual: I was right. Trump won, and it wasn't even close, electoral college-wise. If he had spent any time in MN, he'd have won that as well.

Given what he has gotten done, and you really have to work to find out, so far? This is Reagan all over again. Everybody hates him/has a plan, until they get hit...with the #s. In this case: look at the jobs #s, the consumer confidence, the friggin stock market.

I'm so sure the PPP Finance Jedi Council is crying all sorts of tears about Trump, while they line their pockets. :rolleyes:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

MS-13 approves of Trump

MS-13 members: Trump makes the gang stronger
On Long Island, some fear crackdown on immigrants is emboldening violent street gang
"I think it's worse (in the US) because over there they hadn't tried to kill him. But here they have," said the woman, who is undocumented and asked to be called only "Margarita" for her safety. She witnessed the first attack on her son, on the street outside their home, and says she's too afraid to go to the police for fear of deportation.

MS-13 approves of Trump

On Long Island, some fear crackdown on immigrants is emboldening violent street gang
"I think it's worse (in the US) because over there they hadn't tried to kill him. But here they have," said the woman, who is undocumented and asked to be called only "Margarita" for her safety. She witnessed the first attack on her son, on the street outside their home, and says she's too afraid to go to the police for fear of deportation.

lol CNN really reached for this one.

MS-13 approves of Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html

So you read that story, and wrote your first 2 sentences and thought you captured the facts of the situation?

Great.

You ask a board mostly populated with butthurt, never Trump, crybabies about their approval. Come on. The egos here prevent a rational assessment. Christ, the next poll should ask: Would you approve or disapprove of getting publicly, intellectually, butt-raped?

You'd get about the same response. There is no objectivity here when it comes to Trump. I saw what was coming, and I got on board. I've been called names by all sorts of dopes, here and elsewhere, but...as usual: I was right. Trump won, and it wasn't even close, electoral college-wise. If he had spent any time in MN, he'd have won that as well.

Given what he has gotten done, and you really have to work to find out, so far? This is Reagan all over again. Everybody hates him/has a plan, until they get hit...with the #s. In this case: look at the jobs #s, the consumer confidence, the friggin stock market.

I'm so sure the PPP Finance Jedi Council is crying all sorts of tears about Trump, while they line their pockets. :rolleyes:

Yes, the Obama economy is doing great!