Prostitution arrests: Pittsburgh style

Those are like Pittsburgh 10's. Pittsburgh isn't exactly known for its women. A couple of 6.5's are as good as you are getting there (I'm not sure the one on the right is even a 5 anywhere else).

I hate generalizing because they are pretty women everywhere and I really like the city of Pittsburgh. But man, I am so unimpressed by the selection of women. Boston also lacks in the hot chick department compared to other cities it's size.

And it's a joke that prostitution is illegal. And I hope I never ever have to pay for sex.

Prostitution is the last frontier of "vice" that states can make legal, and therefore, tax.

Given that several states, including PA, are in deep, deep trouble with pensions and budgets, I don't think the legalization of prostitution is a far-fetched idea.

Ink turns you off?

Yeah, not into it all. I'll tolerate within reason, but anything close to the rack is a complete deal breaker,

Don't like nose rings, lip rings, or chin rings either.

Anyone that likes these things, enjoy by all means, JMO.

Yeah, not into it all. I'll tolerate within reason, but anything close to the rack is a complete deal breaker,

Anyone that likes these things, enjoy by all means, JMO

Ink on girls' forearms and/or calves is a turnoff for me.

A small (tiny) nose ring/stud wouldn't bother me.

Anything that stretches skin (gauges, lip rings, etc.) would make me turn away.

Anyone that likes these things, enjoy by all means, JMO.

I stand w Rico on Peyton Manning and tattoos by the breasts/chestplate.