The Democrat's New Slogan

Democrats attempt to rebrand themselves

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrats-attempt-to-rebrand-themselves/

WASHINGTON -- Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

:lol: House Republicans' agenda is called "A Better Way."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California, along with other top House and Senate Democrats, are making the presentation after months of internal debate and analysis of polling and focus groups. :lol:

Democrats think of themselves as the party of working people and were surprised when Trump was able to steal working-class voters from them. They subsequently figured out that voters don't know what the party stands for, and the new effort is aimed at changing that.

The full title of the agenda is "A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future."

(After an earlier and incomplete version leaked on Thursday, Twitter users mocked the similarity to the slogan for Papa John's pizza, "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza.")

Oh Chuck and Nancy...................Americans KNOW what you stand for........

More:.............................................................and yes, I know the stupid GOP is split also......that is not a response.

A PARTY OUT OF IDEAS

So the Democrats have unveiled a new slogan for the next election cycle: “A Better Deal.”

“A
Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future” i
s the new slogan hatched after months of strategy sessions on Capitol Hill and late-night dinners at Washington restaurants hosted by Schumer, Pelosi, Jeffries and other rank-and-file House and Senate lawmakers.

Are we sure they got their money’s worth from the focus groups it took to come up with this?

Hmm, seems I’ve heard something like this before. Yup:

image1-4-2.jpg?resize=200%2C289

This takes “new and improved” to the next level. The better level! The Democratic Party goes to 11!

In four years after another Democratic humiliation in the Midterms the slogan will be "Feel The Bern" again imo. I think Bernie's policies are too radical, but that's where all the energy is in the party.

Democrats are unveiling the new slogan this afternoon. They have no history of creating better wages or better jobs but they are going to run with this slogan anyway.

After all, this is the same group that works to destroy coal, oil, gas and energy jobs in America.

Other twitter suggestions.......

“Bitter People, Better for Us.”

“Make America Weak Again!”

“You like Venezuela, vote for us!”

And my personal favorite.....................Vote Democrat You Stupid Rednecks!

Even if Trump is convicted and removed from office, it doesn't cause any hurt to those who voted for him or support him. All those people couldn't care less until the next presidential election. They are sitting on a high hill months down the road laughing endlessly at the Dems and meia. How do libs not see this?????

Even if Trump is convicted and removed from office, it doesn't cause any hurt to those who voted for him or support him. All those people couldn't care less until the next presidential election. They are sitting on a high hill months down the road laughing endlessly at the Dems and media.

How do libs not see this?????

Progressives must preach understanding, not shame, to be effective,” Andrew Redlawsk writes in USA Today. His bio describes him as “a Democratic organizer and activist and is currently pursuing his Masters in Political Management at George Washington University.” Embrace the smugness dripping from his article:

The other night, I had an amazing conversation with a friend who admitted he was a Donald Trump voter. Having known him for most of my life,
I was shocked. But as a result, as a proud member of The Resistance, I’m even more certain that we progressives are largely responsible for the rise of Trump’s America

Amazed that a lifelong friend was one of those people. Shocked that he’s part of the other, deplorable half of America. Whereas fortunately, Redlawsk declares himself a “proud member of The Resistance,” as if he’s in the French underground in WWII. More Redlawsk:

If we’re waiting for people who hold a different view to change their minds without being guided through that process, we’ll be waiting an awfully long time. I think progressives would all agree that time is not something we have to waste. It may not be fair, but progressives must be willing to put aside their anger and hate and take responsibility for creating the change they wish to see in the world. To vilify, shame and condemn only causes those who don’t understand to dig in their heels. If we are the ones who want change, the responsibility is ours to do what it takes to encourage it.

To summarize: Progressives, stop insulting, stop shaming, and stop condescending. Start listening. Start teaching.

Start “teaching.” Guide them through the process.

Yes, Middle Americans love to feel like they’re the left’s students – that always plays really well – particularly knowing that the lessons come with a fair amount of “anger and hate” behind them as Redlawsk admits.

This must be part of that “Better Deal” that Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are promising us. As Erick Erickson likes to say, you will be made to care.

One way or another – we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, as they say in the Corleone family.

UPDATE: “If this column is any indicator, even lefties who think they get it still haven’t gotten it

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/270939/

iowahawk_dem_slogan_7-24-17-1.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Many Democrats converged on rural Virginia today to officially launch “A Better Deal.”

Here’s the group of Dems who are the tip of the spear when it comes to leading their party back from the brink:

DFhPJYXXsAIYbuy.jpg

Meet the “Better Deal,”

This is the best crew Dems could come up with for their big rebranding campaign. Same people, same old message.

The only thing that could have made that better would have been if they convinced Harry Reid to come out of retirement and make an appearance.

They look like the staff of a used car dealership that just filed for bankruptcy

In four years after another Democratic humiliation in the Midterms the slogan will be "Feel The Bern" again imo. I think Bernie's policies are too radical, but that's where all the energy is in the party.

I won't make any midterm predictions, but I think you're 100% correct on "Return of the Bern" in 2020.

I won't make any midterm predictions, but I think you're 100% correct on "Return of the Bern" in 2020.

I really don't expect Bernie to run again in 2020. I think (and it's a guess) a lot of the Bern energy is going to pour into this woman's 2020 run - or at least attempting to get her to run:

14092532650_93a03d7eb9_o%20%281%29_0.jpg

I really don't expect Bernie to run again in 2020. I think (and it's a guess) a lot of the Bern energy is going to pour into this woman's 2020 run - or at least attempting to get her to run:

14092532650_93a03d7eb9_o%20%281%29_0.jpg

If she runs for president, I'd vote for her...just to send Hillary the message that America doesn't hate women, we just hate ugly women.

Top 10 Slogans The Democrats Should Have Chosen...mqdefault.jpg

10. We Stand For Nothing, So What's There To Oppose?

9. Don't Say How, Say When: It's Time For A Native American, Vote Elizabeth Warren.

8. Democrats 2018: Tinfoil Hat Included At Registration.

7. Pelosi/Waters 2020. We May Be A Combined 150 Years Old, But So Are Our Ideas.

6. Remember Hammer Time? Stop. Biden Time.

5. The Party Of Inclusivity: If Your Don't Join Us, You're An Evil Bigot.

4. Republicans Are Going To Kill People. Stop Them Because Violent Rhetoric Is Bad.

3. Democrats 2018: We Win Moral Victories, Not Elections. (h/t NRCC)

2. Free Everything For Everybody — Forever!

And the No. 1 slogan that the Democrat's should have chosen is:

1: We Promise Not To Run Hillary Clinton. Ever. Ever. Again.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18320/top-10-slogans-democrats-could-choose-joseph-curl

Edited by B-Man

Progressives must preach understanding, not shame, to be effective,” Andrew Redlawsk writes in USA Today. His bio describes him as “a Democratic organizer and activist and is currently pursuing his Masters in Political Management at George Washington University.” Embrace the smugness dripping from his article:

Amazed that a lifelong friend was one of those people. Shocked that he’s part of the other, deplorable half of America. Whereas fortunately, Redlawsk declares himself a “proud member of The Resistance,” as if he’s in the French underground in WWII. More Redlawsk:

Start “teaching.” Guide them through the process.

Yes, Middle Americans love to feel like they’re the left’s students – that always plays really well – particularly knowing that the lessons come with a fair amount of “anger and hate” behind them as Redlawsk admits.

What are they going to teach me?

Not math or basic economics. Not the essentials of human motivation. Not cause and effect. Not the morality of freedom and subjugation.

But then again, they say those who can't do teach...

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Not math or basic economics. Not the essentials of human motivation. Not cause and effect. Not the morality of freedom and subjugation.

Empathy. They're going to teach us all empathy.

They'll start by explaining how wrong and evil we are...

Liberals have stated that the purpose of Universities is to teach kids "how to think."

That is their excuse for allowing the explosion of worthless degrees.

They are no longer denying that they are brain-washing people.

So they are saying that after 8 years of Obama we're still in the shitter? Do politicians ever think before they act? That was rhetorical question BTW.

Obviously we were much better off when Obama left compared to what he had to start with. Stock exchange up 300%, health care for +20 million, and job creation way up. But there's always room for further improvement, and we can't afford to slide back into previous mistakes like supply side economics. Just ask Kansas how that worked for them.

Obviously we were much better off when Obama left compared to what he had to start with. Stock exchange up 300%, health care for +20 million, and job creation way up. But there's always room for further improvement, and we can't afford to slide back into previous mistakes like supply side economics. Just ask Kansas how that worked for them.

Please explain, in detail, what the Obama administration did to create and get credit for all those achievements.

Missing is definitive policy substance. Notice the Dems continue to put their thumb in the eye of the progressive base by failing to announce support of Medicare For All. Why is that? Because the corporate Dems in leadership want their campaign donations from big Pharma & the private health insurance lobby.

Obama gets no credit for the stock rise after Trump's election.

Absolutely. Any time a new Republican president slashes regulations and wants to do tax reform the stock market will rise. If there's one thing Republicans are good at, It's tax reform. Unfortunately, the core Trump voters who he connected with the most (poor or lower middle class voters) could care less about the stock market as they're less likely to buy stock. Pry part of the reason his approval rating is still in the upper 30's is the middle wages have remained stagnant. I'd be presently surprised in 8 years (yes he'll win again) if Trump's tax cuts lead to an economic boom without any long term consequences.

Edited by Doc Brown