Most Underrated Bill of the Draught

Agree with Aaron Schobel. Maybe I just undersell him in my head, but Antoine Winfield is a name I'll toss out there.

For some reason, Winfield seemed like one of the few players that never really got hated on. People loved him if I remember correctly and it was thought to be a big loss when he left.

I also think people think all cornerbacks should tackle like him which is crazy.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without hesitation I say that the answer is Jabari Greer

The man was an undrafted FA that worked his way up to full time starter and was a bona fide #1 corner.

This team made a critical error when they let him walk for $5.5M per year so that they could keep McGee at $7M per.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Travis Henry was pretty good here. Nate Clements was excellent in his time here. London Fletcher was pretty solid.

Only 4 first team all-pro players in the drought. Mario, Dareus, Takeo, and Moorman. So those would be the best players, but I don't think any of them would qualify as underrated.

I'm going to go with Fletcher. 5 years as our Mike, never missed a game. Fletcher played what 7 more seasons?

Travis Henry was pretty good here. Nate Clements was excellent in his time here. London Fletcher was pretty solid.

Only 4 first team all-pro players in the drought. Mario, Dareus, Takeo, and Moorman. So those would be the best players, but I don't think any of them would qualify as underrated.

I'm going to go with Fletcher. 5 years as our Mike, never missed a game. Fletcher played what 7 more seasons?

Dumbest point ever was that Fletcher made too many tackles down the field. He then went to Washington and did awesome for them. He was a flat out football player.

For some reason, Winfield seemed like one of the few players that never really got hated on. People loved him if I remember correctly and it was thought to be a big loss when he left.

I also think people think all cornerbacks should tackle like him which is crazy.

True, he doesn't get much hate. I just think he is better than he gets credit for sometimes.

True, he doesn't get much hate. I just think he is better than he gets credit for sometimes.

The only thing I can remember somewhat negative about him is he didn't get a lot of INTs. He was a really, really good player. The Bills are great at finding cbs and rbs.

The only thing I can remember somewhat negative about him is he didn't get a lot of INTs. He was a really, really good player. The Bills are great at finding cbs and rbs.

That's because they keep drafting them #1

I honestly thought McGee was overrated. Especially towards the end. Kept relying on him to be healty and cover number 1s and he kept seeming to fall short.

I'mma go Poz on this one. Never really put together an exciting highlight package was was a solid contributor who didn't let up a whole lot of big plays. Class act. He is with the jags and has been one of only a few players to stick through turnover and continue to start in what appears to be a solid defense going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a Kyle Williams to the fan base over there.

Poz was grossly overrated during his years here. He was terrific at racking up tackles...8 yards downfield. I was so pleased when he moved to Jax.

oh yeah?

then what about guiness draught, huh? and what about alec guiness who was English?

not so high and mighty now are you

And Russians are red, and fire trucks are always rushin' so I guess I was mistaken.

Of course that's misdisunregarding my comment about it not being an American English word. Which is repetitive, not mention redundant, since history shows us we spoke it first, then the Brits stole it once they stopped speaking Irish. Really mind bottling.

Logorrhea.

And I'm sticking with T. Henry, although if we go by jerseys owned its EMo. Normally more jerseys <> under rated, but as a typical Bills fan, I always purchase the jerseys of the players that aren't the national figures (Poz, EMo, the backler/Whiffner, Fast Freddie, etc.)

oh yeah?

then what about guiness draught, huh? and what about alec guiness who was English?

not so high and mighty now are you

draught is the British spelling of DRAFT. It has nothing to do with the word drought, which is the one you were looking for

Aaron Schobel

He may be most-underrated Bill of all time

Absolutely. At one point he was the only good pass rusher on the team. Teams could double him up all day long and he still produced. Jauron used to send him in pass coverage as well.

Schobel was a very good player but most people would compare him to Bruce. That sucked for him.

That's because they keep drafting them #1

Bravo!

Aaron Schobel was extremely high-motor. I remember getting tired just watching him run 30+ yards trying to turn the corner on the LT all game.

I hear ya Rico but Jauron had him lined up near the out of bounds line on some plays. Unbelievable. :(

When Schobel got experienced he learned some good moves and didn't always go wide.