"Tyrod is the Bills ____ best player?"

Well, this should be interesting. After virtually the entire offseason of discussing one thing it's time to do that again (hopefully for the last time). There are a lot of differing opinions but we never really have talked about where he is as a Bills players.

For me he would be the 8th best player on the team. In no particular order the 7 ahead of him are (Shady, Sammy, Incognito, Kyle, Dareus, Dimarco, and Glenn). What do you think?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this should be interesting. After virtually the entire offseason of discussing one thing it's time to do that again (hopefully for the last time). There are a lot of differing opinions but we never really have talked about where he is as a Bills players.

For me he would be the 8th best player on the team. In no particular order the 7 ahead of him are (Shady, Sammy, Incognito, Kyle, Dareus, Dimarco, and Glenn). What do you think?

That's fair. I'd probably put Hughes and Hyde above him as well

best QB on the team :thumbsup: ....best running QB in the NFL B-) ...20th best overall QB in the league :(

hopefully the new offense will do a few things:

- force him to make quick reads and throw the ball with anticipation

- get him on the edge with designed roll outs so he can see the receivers and dual threat take off and run

- make him target the TE's more over the middle

Agree with 8th. DiMarco out Hughes in. My order:

1 Shady

2 Glenn

3 Dareus

4 Sammy

5 Kyle

6 Richie

-------------

7 Jerry

8 Tyrod

I put the line there because to my mind those 6 shouldn't even be argued with. There can be a debate about the order (particularly after the top 2) and I would not die in a ditch over putting Tyrod 7th.