Panthers release Michael Oher

Any reason to bring him in to play RT? Obviously Beane and others would know a lot about what he has left, and obviously would depend on the price tag. And obviously there will be a bunch of bad Oher was blindsided jokes.

Reported by Field Yates and retweeted by Schefter.

Failed physical from concussion.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reason to bring him in to play RT? Obviously Beane and others would know a lot about what he has left, and obviously would depend on the price tag. And obviously there will be a bunch of bad Oher was blindsided jokes.

He has to get healthy.

I would bring him in and cut Mills

He's been in NFL concussion protocol since September. Not looking good for football.

If I were him I would take the money I have made along with the health I had left and call it a career

Same here.

....been in concussion protocol since September 2016.....10 months does not bode well...............

That sure doesn't. Not often you see that, unless the teams being extraordinarily cautious in it.

he has had a bunch of off the field issues recently, too.

it'll set him up well for the lawsuit against the league for the brain damage that supposedly is caused by football.