Home Remedy For My Dog: Update - RIP Chloe

Gugny

attachicon.gifchloe.jpg

The dog's eyes are fine. No more squinting. Thanks to the experts at Pet Smart and no thanks to all of you critical SOBs.

please sterilize yourself before it's too late...

especially if you can't see how letting your dog have an obvious eye issue with no medical attention for over a month, then say you dont have the money in the same breath as listing out LUXURY items you are about to buy makes you a self centered piece of sh*t, then you have no hope.

just hope you give the dog up before it's too late for her because you clearly dont care

some were a bit overzealous in their criticism.

Good to hear!

I think it showed extremely poor decision-making to start the initial thread. To admit you've been watching your dog suffer for more than a month and then "whining" about not being able to take her to the vet because of your own recreational purchases was, well, not the wisest of choices.

I'm not going to assassinate Gugny's character, but hopefully he learned some sort of lesson here.

All these social justice warriors are killin' me....these are the same guys that knew Tyrod couldn't see over the middle but never demanded he go to an optometrist....the same caring and compassionate people who knew Sammy was playing on a broken toe but still demanded he perform. Tsk tsk

I think it showed extremely poor decision-making to start the initial thread. To admit you've been watching your dog suffer for more than a month and then "whining" about not being able to take her to the vet because of your own recreational purchases was, well, not the wisest of choices.

I'm not going to assassinate Gugny's character, but hopefully he learned some sort of lesson here.

imo Squinting is not suffering. There was no lesson to be learned here, well other than to not ask for help here.

Now, Walking blindly into walls (though funny) is suffering.

My dog, for the past month or so, has had trouble with her eyes. Very squinty, as if there's something in them.

She's been getting around fine and eats/drinks/pees/poops regularly, so I'm not really that worried.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

please sterilize yourself before it's too late...

especially if you can't see how letting your dog have an obvious eye issue with no medical attention for over a month, then say you dont have the money in the same breath as listing out LUXURY items you are about to buy makes you a self centered piece of sh*t, then you have no hope.

just hope you give the dog up before it's too late for her because you clearly dont care

You don't know me, pal! And a kayak is NOT a luxury when it's something I've been saving for, for 3 months. So try getting the fact before passing judgment, please!!

attachicon.gifchloe.jpg

The dog's eyes are fine. No more squinting. Thanks to the experts at Pet Smart and no thanks to all of you critical SOBs.

Very happy that it cleared up! What advice did you get from Pet Smart? Or did it just pass? I've had dogs most of my life and that's a new one to me.

when you're as classy as i am, you just tend to have them sitting around. i even have a few extra ascots if interested.

Since Gugny's dog had conjunction-itis, I'm thinking we should have some kind of fundraiser so we can get the little beyotch some "lasix" surgery. What can we sell or auction off? Edited by BringBackFergy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.