Least funny comedian/comedic actor

come on....most of us are too young to have grown up with Bob Hope and in that day and age, comedians were different and using much different material. Bob Hope, though, transcended comedy and did so much good work for the people in the armed services. For that alone I will give him a pass on how schlocky his act might have been

Bob Hope

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on....most of us are too young to have grown up with Bob Hope and in that day and age, comedians were different and using much different material. Bob Hope, though, transcended comedy and did so much good work for the people in the armed services. For that alone I will give him a pass on how schlocky his act might have been

Still doesn't make him funny, but OK.

Jerry Lewis.

Lewis and Martin weren't "too" bad but Lewis on his own, not impressive.

This guy grates on me, if he shows up on anything at all the channel gets changed: Gilbert Godfry or however the hell you spell it.

9 pages in and no one has mentioned Melissa McCarthy? How does this woman still have a career?

Chris Rock is a decent comedian, as a comedic actor he's awful. I did get a chuckle when they blew him up in "Artificial Intelligence".

Will Ferrell is alright, but I can't take 90 minutes of him, which is why I like him in "Old School". He's part of an ensemble cast.

Kathy Griffin was never funny.

Kevin Hart is painful to listen to.

Chelsea Handler is boorish, same thing could be said of Sarah Silverman but she's a bit more creative.

Jamie Foxx has never been funny.

This guy grates on me, if he shows up on anything at all the channel gets changed: Gilbert Godfry or however the hell you spell it.

Gilbert Gottfried was the best guest ever on Stern. Louie CK and Jim Carey are amazing as well.

What E-planet am I posting on?

I still remember The Man Show! I wonder what 2000 Jimmy Kimmel would have thought of 2017 Jimmy Kimmel

when Jimmy lost sarah it was all down hill. Now he is a media kissing front of the pack cow towing whore

when Jimmy lost sarah it was all down hill. Now he is a media kissing front of the pack cow towing whore

Or an entertainer doing what it takes to make an ass ton of money.