Run, Johnny, Run

Gugny

"Run, Johnny, Run" is what we used to call it when we would knock on someone's door (or ring their doorbell) and run off.

What was it called where you live(d)? Has anyone had this done to them?

Great topic! I imagine we all were little rascals at some point in our lives, regardless of our culture or background. "Run, Johnny, Run". Haha. Oh, the things we used to do back in the day in the hood. Around Christmas time we would steal one light bulb from people's Christmas lights so the whole strand would go out. We called that game "t'was the night before Christmas and yo &$@ is diggin around in the snow for tiny light bulbs."

The knocking on doors and running one...well I know what my white friends called it, but of course I won't post that. It's offensive. My MawMaw called the game "The postman always rings twice, but the meter man only knocks once and run off cause he just shut off the damn lights." Oh, MawMaw...bless her heart.

All the time @ work w/the small boat signal.

BTW... What planet are You from?

"Run, Johnny, Run"

WTF!!! Do You invent this stuff? My name is Eric.

Anyway, when pleasure craft "ding dong ditch" (which is what it is called)... I just don't open the lock gates (doors)... We have cameras you know.

:-P

What's Chinese about it? Running around your car like idiots at a stop light? I wonder what one General Tso would have to say about this? His chicken is delicious.

You strike me as a "life of the party" type of person. Amarite?

Having fun doing stupid **** is fine.

Having fun doing stupid **** to purposely annoy someone else is being a jackass.