Next year

I went to a Bills preseason game at Lambeau a few years ago and it was a great experience. The Bills were horrible, but the atmosphere, tailgating, welcoming Green Bay fans, etc. made it a great time. I work with a firm that started in Wisconsin and has a big Wisconsin presence today, so I have many friends and colleagues that are Wisconsinites and Packer fans. Great people who are a lot like us Buffalonians. We have a mutual respect for each others' teams and fan bases. I expect to find my way up there the next time the Bills play there, which, according to this thread, is next year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense played well, but there were several dropped passes IIRC, including a would be touchdown to Nelson.

The Bills did just enough that day on offense. They were aided by a punt return TD. To say that they deserved to win that day is probably a bit generous, but they did enough in the end to seal the deal.

the bills blew some chances too if i remember correctly. i think they dropped at least one sure fire interception, (if not two). i think each team made enough mistakes to balance themselves out.

the bills blew some chances too if i remember correctly. i think they dropped at least one sure fire interception, (if not two). i think each team made enough mistakes to balance themselves out.

I think Rogers after the game had excuses for his poor performance.

Something along the lines of he had a toothache and went to see a Dentist in Rochester the day before the game. The Dentist made it worse and he thinks he was felt up when he went under the gas. He woke up and shirt was on backwards and had different underwear on.

Edited by Teeflebees

Went Sept of 2010 or 2011? (Trent Edwards was the QB). Great atmosphere and definitely GB fans are a great and respectful lot. Invited us over for a tailgate after the game, probably to rub their win in lol. Went to Prime Quarter the night before, awesome steaks cooked ourselves and plenty of beer flowing. I'd make the trip again.

Went Sept of 2010 or 2011? (Trent Edwards was the QB). Great atmosphere and definitely GB fans are a great and respectful lot. Invited us over for a tailgate after the game, probably to rub their win in lol. Went to Prime Quarter the night before, awesome steaks cooked ourselves and plenty of beer flowing. I'd make the trip again.

It was 2010 I believe. We traded Lynch after the game.

The Bills got blown out....it was embarrassing.

I think Rogers after the game had excuses for his poor performance.

Something along the lines of he had a toothache and went to see a Dentist in Rochester the day before the game. The Dentist made it worse and he thinks he was felt up when he went under the gas. He woke up and shirt was on backwards and had different underwear on.

but he left with a look of happiness on his face. don't let rodgers con you.

reading all the positive things said about lambeau is very nice and i do not doubt them.. as an older guy, i remember watching the ice bowl, among many others on t v.. can only imagine what the experience would be like.. wish the powers at be would take notice and just re-do, retro fit, whatever to new era field .. old stadiums just add to the game day experience, but he culture of the NFL currently is old school is ok, but we must bow to the jerry jones's and wellington mara's.. milk every cent you can out of the fans.. build cookier cutter stadiums, with no ambience, JMHO..

Edited by dwight in philly

Defense played well, but there were several dropped passes IIRC, including a would be touchdown to Nelson.

The Bills did just enough that day on offense. They were aided by a punt return TD. To say that they deserved to win that day is probably a bit generous, but they did enough in the end to seal the deal.

The Bills' offense was awful in that game. They didn't score an offensive td. Our defense was amazing and somehow in 2 years, it's become a weakness. Thanks Rex.

And I would love to go to LF. Packer fans seem first class and it definitely would be a bucket list trip. Also, I've heard Milwaukee is a sneaky fun city.

The Bills come to Lambeau. Any of you Bill fans ever been to our stadium? If so was it a great experience or not?

Yeap, went there back in 2004 for a Giants/Packers game (yeah, not the Bills, but how could I pass up a trip to Lambeau?) It was great, the fans were very friendly, fun gameday experience. Green Bay is a nice town.

Yeap, went there back in 2004 for a Giants/Packers game (yeah, not the Bills, but how could I pass up a trip to Lambeau?) It was great, the fans were very friendly, fun gameday experience. Green Bay is a nice town.

Who won that game?

I have a sister in Appleton, Wisconsin who I have not visited since she moved there decades ago. I feel this is understandable. She may disagree. If I went up for the game, it would make sense to me. Two birds, one stone. But then I fear she would just think I went for the game and used their house. Sometimes there's just no winning....

I have a sister in Appleton, Wisconsin who I have not visited since she moved there decades ago. I feel this is understandable. She may disagree. If I went up for the game, it would make sense to me. Two birds, one stone. But then I fear she would just think I went for the game and used their house. Sometimes there's just no winning....

but think of the cheese possiblities up there!

Well it is like 1000 miles from Buffalo to GB. Not everyone can afford a trip like that, at least I couldn't unless I had a place to stay. I say stay at your sisters and go to the game.

Actually from Lambeau to Ralph Wilson stadium is 734 miles to be exact and an 11 hour and 12 minute drive. Not too bad. This is going through Chicago and the Ohio turnpike to Buffalo.

I think you're right.

One thing for sure is that Rogers' was "off" that day...for his standards. That was a great stretch of 3 games for our pass D.