Give me the 3 B's please

...Byrd is a wounded duck who burned too many bridges on his way out of town......Barnridge is laying in wait per his "no hurry" proclamation for the money HE wants......Boldin went public saying he wants to play in Florida.....so your plan may not come together.....

So you're saying there's a chance....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys still dont get it. They arent really trying to win this year. Iys all BS talk for the fans.

They want lower draft picks to get their QB amd start loading the roster for the long

If that were the case they wouldn't have brought back Taylor. They wouldn't have brought in Hodges, Barnidge or Maclin. They would have done what the Jets are doing and unloaded guys. The Jets are starting a McCown. They are tanking. The Bills are trying to win. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen but they aren't trying to tank.

You guys still dont get it. They arent really trying to win this year. Iys all BS talk for the fans.

They want lower draft picks to get their QB amd start loading the roster for the long

...I agree.....their primary focus is to extend the 17 year drought for years beyond, .....why bother winning when you have a 55,000+ season ticket base and you can get lower draft picks perennially.....Jesus, this MAY be a new low in fickledom proclamations.....

I will never understand why people think that Anquan Boldin would even think about signing here. You could offer him a trillion dollars over 2 years and he'd still say "no, I'd rather sign with a contender, because I really want a ring."

fwiw, he has a ring already

A 4 win season and a FQB or another 8 win season? Who in their right mind takes the extra 4 meaningless wins if those are the choices?

not me. thats most of the reason i didnt want tyrod back. he may give us "the best chance to win" but what are we winning? we always middle. i want either the 1st or 32nd pick at some point. im so tired of picking 9-12

not me. thats most of the reason i didnt want tyrod back. he may give us "the best chance to win" but what are we winning? we always middle. i want either the 1st or 32nd pick at some point. im so tired of picking 9-12

How bout 1st AND 32nd? Hmm? Think about it. KC could be the worse team this year.

How bout 1st AND 32nd? Hmm? Think about it. KC could be the worse team this year.

wow... could you imagine that type of scenario bills jump from 17 year hiatus to champion. and STILL being able to get their blue chip qb in the draft. lol straight out of a comic book

We have the money to bring in Byrd Barnidge and Boldin before camp starts. If OBD is serious about winning this year these three guys will be in Rochester on July 27th.

3 pretty average players

I remember retaining Byrd was such a huge debate. Yup, OBD was smart for letting him walk.

That's one safety I didn't mind letting walk, but, a part of me wish we kept Searcy. He was nothing special but he was a tier above what we've been throwing out there for the past 2 dreadful seasons with Rex in charge.

That's one safety I didn't mind letting walk, but, a part of me wish we kept Searcy. He was nothing special but he was a tier above what we've been throwing out there for the past 2 dreadful seasons with Rex in charge.

Agreed. I was also puzzled about them letting Searcy go. The Titans did give him an absurd contract though. Way more than he was/is worth, IMO.