Congressman Shot At Baseball Practice

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply childish and pathetic.

Really? How so? When Barry got elected I don't remember people on the left getting attacked. I don't remember people rioting. And we had to put up with 8 years of that douche bag.

MORE ON JAMES T. HODGKINSON [uPDATED]

Hodgkinson appears to have drunk the progressive/Democratic Party kool-aid on every issue. Images from his Facebook page at the link.

These are some of his “likes”:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-10.27.36-AM.pn

What media did Mr. Hodgkinson consume? These are the television programs he likes:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-10.49.45-AM.pn

As a general rule, it is foolish to pay attention to a “shooter’s” purported ideology. Most of them are just nuts. Maybe that is the case here too, although Mr. Hodgkinson (age 66) is not a typical, 20s-loner mass murderer. But for what it’s worth, Mr. Hodgkinson apparently is, or was until today, a perfect exemplar of liberalism; of progressivism; of the Democratic Party.

Maybe that will prove relevant, maybe not. But it certainly bears mentioning.

MORE ON JAMES T. HODGKINSON [uPDATED]

Hodgkinson appears to have drunk the progressive/Democratic Party kool-aid on every issue. Images from his Facebook page at the link.

These are some of his “likes”:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-10.27.36-AM.pn

What media did Mr. Hodgkinson consume? These are the television programs he likes:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-10.49.45-AM.pn

As a general rule, it is foolish to pay attention to a “shooter’s” purported ideology. Most of them are just nuts. Maybe that is the case here too, although Mr. Hodgkinson (age 66) is not a typical, 20s-loner mass murderer. But for what it’s worth, Mr. Hodgkinson apparently is, or was until today, a perfect exemplar of liberalism; of progressivism; of the Democratic Party.

Maybe that will prove relevant, maybe not. But it certainly bears mentioning.

That's complete bs. Extremism in religion or political beliefs can lead to a deranged person doing something as abhorrent as this. Just look at the guy who killed two people in Portland last month.

That's complete bs. Extremism in religion or political beliefs can lead to a deranged person doing something as abhorrent as this. Just look at the guy who killed two people in Portland last month.

Doc, it's not B.S.

that wasn't the whole sentence you bolded................

But for what it’s worth, Mr. Hodgkinson apparently is, or was until today, a perfect exemplar of liberalism; of progressivism; of the Democratic Party.

it means that UNTIL TODAY"S ACTIONS, he was a a perfect exemplar of progressivism and his page shows he was

Doc, it's not B.S.

that wasn't the whole sentence you bolded................

But for what it’s worth, Mr. Hodgkinson apparently is, or was until today, a perfect exemplar of liberalism; of progressivism; of the Democratic Party.

it means that UNTIL TODAY"S ACTIONS, he was a a perfect exemplar of progressivism and his page shows he was

You're correct. I read it wrong. I thought you were generalizing.

No way any gun-regulation legislation is a viable subject these days, and I highly doubt the ACHA expands what awful job the ACA did for mental health coverage for policy holders, rather my guess it only provides less access...

I think apathy defines my stance on this story. Just something we have to live with, just hope you're not in the wrong place wrong time.

How come when someone runs on the field at a football game they don't show the perp so as not to encourage such behavior, yet when someone pulls off something like this, his face is plastered all over TV, Internet news sites, and news PAper front page along with long biographies about the !@#$?

Why isn't he being referred to as a terrorist? Killing (or at least trying) innocent people for political causes is the definition of terrorism.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes

Edited by reddogblitz

AND THANKS TO GOP/NRA PUSH FOR LIBERAL GUN RIGHTS HE WAS ABLE TO EASILY ARM HIMSELF AND SHOOT PEOPLE!!

You're a douchebag of the highest order. Blame the $%#@ing NRA and gun laws for the actions of another psycho, you complete %$#@ing moron.

On the other hand, cheers to Senator Sanders for his heartfelt statement on the shooter, victims, and the need for peaceful resolution to our differences.