UDFA WR Daikiel Shorts

WVU product Daikiel Shorts is getting a lot of buzz from OTAs. Any WVU/Big 12 fans out there familiar with him? Kind of excited about his chances.

Bills UDFA WR Daikiel Shorts has strong chance to crack 53-man roster

https://t.co/9NA2CxO80l

According to Pro Football Focus, 92.4-percent of Shorts 2016 offensive snaps came in the slot and was the Mountaineers go-to target on third downs because of his reliable hands and consistent ability to move the chains.

West Virginia related recipes also welcome

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WVU product Daikiel Shorts is getting a lot of buzz from OTAs. Any WVU/Big 12 fans out there familiar with him? Kind of excited about his chances.

...we're due for a Kyle like "diamond in the rough find".......thought it may have been the Listenbee kid, but injuries derailed his shot...and Powell had a stupid attack........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Possum fritter casserole?

Don't know a damn thing about Shorts. Why the OTA buzz? I mean I'm sure he got a good look as Zay & Sammy were nursing injuries, but what did he do besides catch balls thrown to him?

Don't know a damn thing about Shorts. Why the OTA buzz? I mean I'm sure he got a good look as Zay & Sammy were nursing injuries, but what did he do besides catch balls thrown to him?

....Shorts ala Orange...........BBQ'ed Shorts......

C'mon Chandler. Weak post. Negative Nelly.

I'd love to see a great UDFA story and a sure-handed slot receiver would fit the bill well based on the current roster.

Thats more than deZzzzz Lewis is doing. :) They said he looked very good, on radio. Edited by YoloinOhio

I lived in and went to college in SE Ohio after we moved from Buffalo....right on the OH river...favorite WV food is Peperoni Rolls -- I couldn't find them anywhere else until about 10 years after college (the mid 90's)...3" long peperoni cubes baked into a biscuit...at 3 AM after at night at the bars -- there was a bakery that served them fresh. The baker retired based on college kid munchies.

Always have a soft spot for Mountaineers in the NFL -- Go Shorts...

Edited by JoeF

I lived in and went to college in SE Ohio after we moved from Buffalo....right on the OH river...favorite WV food is Peperoni Rolls -- I couldn't find them anywhere else until about 10 years after college (the mid 90's)...3" long peperoni cubes baked into a biscuit...at 3 AM after at night at the bars -- there was a bakery that served them fresh. The baker retired based on college kid munchies.

Always have a soft spot for Mountaineers in the NFL -- Go Shorts...

pepperoni rolls - an Ohio valley staple!

Tricky recipe to get right. The opposum has to be fresh... I mean like you're right behind the car that hits him fresh... for it to taste right. But when it's right... MMMM-mmmm.

Truth be told, i enjoy seeing the longshot working to get a toehold in the NFL. Maybe its a Bills thing, not sure anymore.

And about Opossum. Depend on how they are hit. Best if they are just nicked up instead of having all their capillaries explode at impact and spoilng the greasy grimy gopherish guts

Road kill is an art form really

i like it when there is a good buzz. so far the only buzz i've heard is how bad the TE's are. i love it when there is a new "wow this guy is really good" on the roster. i was sick about hearing how good Glass Goodwin was in practice because we all know then pads came on it was going to be a different story

Truth be told, i enjoy seeing the longshot working to get a toehold in the NFL. Maybe its a Bills thing, not sure anymore.

And about Opossum. Depend on how they are hit. Best if they are just nicked up instead of having all their capillaries explode at impact and spoilng the greasy grimy gopherish guts

Road kill is an art form really

This regime is looking for players and they will leave no stone unturned in their search.

If any year was a long shot year this would be it especially at WR.

This regime is looking for players and they will leave no stone unturned in their search.

If any year was a long shot year this would be it especially at WR.

i am fine with bringing in as many as they can process properly at this point.

:thumbsup:

i like it when there is a good buzz. so far the only buzz i've heard is how bad the TE's are. i love it when there is a new "wow this guy is really good" on the roster. i was sick about hearing how good Glass Goodwin was in practice because we all know then pads came on it was going to be a different story

Where are you hearing that the TEs are bad?

Where are you hearing that the TEs are bad?

Everywhere. Reporters saying TE's all look bad and the team isn't happy about it. O'Leary looking really bad. They were talking about it on John Murphy and online. McDermott also concerned about Clay's knee issues. If he goes down we are really in trouble, we don't have depth at that position