James Comey's Testimony Before Congress

I think you give him too much credit. I used to believe that maybe I had been wrong about him and that he was some sort of evil genius. But that hair-brained theory has long run it's course. He's just a thin-skinned narcissist who simply cannot allow himself to let anything go uncontested.

I don't disagree with any of that...but I still think he's a marketing genius.

I mean...for Christ's sake, the guy licenses his name to people. I couldn't even license the DC Tom-bot if I wanted to, and that's way more tangible and productive than the name "Trump."

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean...for Christ's sake, the guy licenses his name to people. I couldn't even license the DC Tom-bot if I wanted to, and that's way more tangible and productive than the name "Trump."

He's also a media genius as his ability to manipulate it is a large reason in why he got elected. He skipped a presidential debate at the crucial part in the primaries as the front runner for Christ sake. That's unheard of and his numbers went up as all anybody talked about after that debate was Trump. All of these cable networks and late night comedians are obsessed with bashing him which helped him win and may help him win again in 2020.

I don't believe Trump voters give the square root of sweet eff all what late night comedians are saying. They still have late night comedy shows? I remember Letterman was funny at NBC.

I don't believe Trump voters give the square root of sweet eff all what late night comedians are saying. They still have late night comedy shows? I remember Letterman was funny at NBC.

I'd be willing to wager that a much larger percentage of conservatives are in bed before the late night shows air than are liberals. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'd be willing to wager that a much larger percentage of conservatives are in bed before the late night shows air than are liberals.

In fairness, conservatives tend to have to get up to go to work the next morning.

No case for obstruction from hyper-hyped Comey hearing.

Dershowitz: Comey confirms that I’m right – and all the Democratic commentators are wrong.

Comey’s testimony proves he’s the biggest loser.

JOHN HINDERAKER: Proof That James Comey Misled the Senate Intelligence Committee.

James Comey says there is a pattern to his dealings with presidents: he is an honest man who only needed to create memos to document his conversations with Donald Trump, because Trump is untruthful. But that isn’t the real pattern. The real pattern is that Comey is a snake in the grass who creates tendentious, self-serving memos that can later be used to cover his own rear end or to discredit presidents, but only if they are Republicans.

He’s a political manipulator, but not an especially bright one.

No case for obstruction from hyper-hyped Comey hearing.

Dershowitz: Comey confirms that I’m right – and all the Democratic commentators are wrong.

Comey’s testimony proves he’s the biggest loser.

JOHN HINDERAKER: Proof That James Comey Misled the Senate Intelligence Committee.

James Comey says there is a pattern to his dealings with presidents: he is an honest man who only needed to create memos to document his conversations with Donald Trump, because Trump is untruthful. But that isn’t the real pattern. The real pattern is that Comey is a snake in the grass who creates tendentious, self-serving memos that can later be used to cover his own rear end or to discredit presidents, but only if they are Republicans.

He’s a political manipulator, but not an especially bright one.

Or a bright FBI agent who could have played along with D T's wishes and possibly gained valuable intel instead of making himself and the bureau look bad by leaking part of an ongoing investigation to the media.

Because you don't make it fun. The Trump family name & brand feeds off things people like and think are fun. Being greedy, opulent, selfish, shameless, treating others like dirt. People love that.

Sure you do all those things, but you are still too introverted Dexter.

You're almost there... Just turn the gas up on your inner extrovert!

Good Luck!

Thought this morning's Ruth Marcus op-ed was interesting from a timeline standpoint. The day before Trump invited Comey to the dinner in which he allegedly "hoped" Comey would cease the Flynn investigation, Sally Yates was at the White House informing Trump's general counsel that Flynn could be compromised by the Russians and was a potential security risk. Just another in a series of events that make you go, "hmm."

Thought this morning's Ruth Marcus op-ed was interesting from a timeline standpoint. The day before Trump invited Comey to the dinner in which he allegedly "hoped" Comey would cease the Flynn investigation, Sally Yates was at the White House informing Trump's general counsel that Flynn could be compromised by the Russians and was a potential security risk. Just another in a series of events that make you go, "hmm."

If you're a desperate Hillary fanboy maybe.

of all of this it's shaking things up

diane feinsten calling for an investigation of loretta lynch is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelarryus

if all this does is expose that the doj under obama was a nothing more than an arm for obama and his cronies in the left than this is going to be great.

the downside is that in this irony it is going to empower trump and any president next to be even more powerful

we're so fuct.

of all of this it's shaking things up

diane feinsten calling for an investigation of loretta lynch is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelarryus

if all this does is expose that the doj under obama was a nothing more than an arm for obama and his cronies in the left than this is going to be great.

Yes.............apparently we have slipped into some "parallel" universe

Dem: We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/337323-dem-we-need-investigate-whether-lynch-gave-cover-to-clinton

If you're a desperate Hillary fanboy maybe.

Are those people still around?

I don't think you have to be anything other than interested in timeline events. I happen to think it's one helluva coincidence that the day after the white house was informed that Flynn had been compromised and was a potential security risk, Trump invites Comey to dinner and tells him he "hopes" Flynn can be given a break. Then again, this is the same white house that thought it was OK for Flynn to continue on in his role of national security adviser 18 days after being informed of his compromised status.