Rex and rob what clowns

So this guy sat down at their table and chatted with them for an hour or so then suddenly and without warning the two brothers just attacked him for no reason?

Makes perfect sense!

This is about one thing: if a famous person puts their hands on you and you don't at LEAST get a new car out of the deal (after lawyer's fees) then you're not trying.

Edited by TheFunPolice

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this guy sat down at their table and chatted with them for an hour or so then suddenly and without warning the two brothers just attacked him for no reason?

Makes perfect sense!

This is about one thing: if a famous person puts their hands on you and you don't at LEAST get a new car out of the deal (after lawyer's fees) then you're not trying.

People today are money grubbing scum. Be a man.A tiny little nothing,gets you money.

The Ryan bros look completely hammered in that short video. The smaller guy looks sober, easily fending them both off with one hand while holding his drink with the other, not spilling a drop. Those guys are complete buffoons and I can't believe people on here defend them.

You weren't the only one. I remember totally buying into what he was selling during his introductory press conference.

Lesson learned.

Not only that but people have said Rex was last in and 1st out of the building. He ruined the best team we've had since 1999. Bills fans really don't understand how talented they were.

Rex has a house in Brentwood about 20-25 minutes south of downtown Nashville. We get there a LOT.

In fact, we'll be up in Nashville Saturday for a cooking class with Maneet Chauhan (Food Network) at her restaurant that we got at a St Jude Children's Hospital event a couple weeks ago. (They raised $282,000 at the event, very cool!) Looking forward to that. :)

Used to spend a few weeks a year working around Nashville and always stayed down in Brentwood. Great area to stay in. Good place to go for a run, plenty of food nearby, quick Uber to downtown if I wanted to go out. Used to make the walk up the hill from the hotel to Judge Bean's BBQ at least 3-4 nights a week! Cheap beer, good food and cute servers!

Not only that but people have said Rex was last in and 1st out of the building. He ruined the best team we've had since 1999. Bills fans really don't understand how talented they were.

Oh believe me.... I do. Hiring Rex Ryan was the worst decision this franchise has made during the drought bar none.