Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way is there any hate...local boy who may just be the GOAT at his position...not his fault we drafted Torell Troupe

plays the game of life the way many of us wish we had the opportunity to do

maxxed out on his god given talents and then some

I hope he calls it quits earlier rather than later so he can enjoy his $ with a healthy body/mind.

Also, if Kelly and company already had a few trophies in the case when they were seen dancing after a SB loss it probably wouldn't bother us as much as you'd think.

That may be true but keep in mind Gronk hadn't been part of any championship teams at the time he did this.

That may be true but keep in mind Gronk hadn't been part of any championship teams at the time he did this.

Yeah I knew that. I thought of that and figured it would be like Jim Kelly and company win a few SB's and then draft Phil Hansen and he's caught dancing after a loss.

If he played his heart out like Gronk does every week I don't think it would be a big deal.

Maybe I'm wrong, we do have a lot of whiners in wny.

Edited by likei've

I guess I'm in the minority in that I have a "competitive hatred" for Gronk. I dont know the dude personally, although I'm not a fan of the stereotypical big dumb animal jock date-rape douchebag he seems to be.

But since he's a Partiot, I dont like him.

Since he's a "Buffalo boy" who is a Patriot, I like him even less.

All those interviews where he said he was from Pittsburgh instead of showing Buffalo any love, like him even less.

I don't find his schtick funny or entertaining either. It's not a big deal to me, but I'm definitely not enamored like some folks.

Wish we would have drafted him over Troupe, but other than that, the Bills fan in me sees him as a traitor. I hope he retires soon.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I have a "competitive hatred" for Gronk. I dont know the dude personally, although I'm not a fan of the stereotypical big dumb animal jock date-rape douchebag he seems to be.

All those interviews where he said he was from Pittsburgh instead of showing Buffalo any love, like him even less.

I don't find his schtick funny or entertaining either. It's not a big deal to me, but I'm definitely not enamored like some folks.

Wish we would have drafted him over Troupe, but other than that, the Bills fan in me sees him as a traitor. I hope he retires soon.

sometime before 2025 the Pats will have to replace their skill players and QB, they will probably do a pretty good job of replacing them, so a 7-9 Bills team will still not win the division....

So, all in all, you think he's a pretty good dude?

The hate for Brady is >>>>>>>>>>>than the hate for Gronk....and I don't think it's even close...... if he has a good season this year, he could end up with some of the all time records for TEs....despite having missed many , many games....he's an absolute beast and he's funny/goofy....

This post is spot on to my feelings as well.

Imagine all the trade idiots on this board if Gronk played for us with the amount of time he has missed due to numerous injuries.

Edited by Real McCoy

What's this about him saying he is from Pittsburgh?

What's this about him saying he is from Pittsburgh?

I believe it's Pittsburgh. Where ever he finished high school at some prep school. That's all you ever heard when he was first blowing up in the league. Never any mention about Buffalo, and still not much to this day unless it's Buffalonians talking about it.

Who hates Gronk? I'd say his act is getting kinda dumb at this point but it seems harmless. I know friends of friends of his and they say he's a good guy who makes good choices off the field. I know a bunch of guys who act like Gronk.

And stop acting like his career would be the same if the Bills drafted him. If we drafted a local kid who missed his last year in college with a back injury, he would have gotten hurt right away playing with our crappy qbs. Instead, he got to play with the greatest qb ever and tells 69 jokes.

I don't remember the whole story too lazy too see if it's on the internet tubes.

But when his parents divorced his Dad moved too Pittsburgh. I forget how much time Grong or his brothers spent there.

He definitely played his senior year at a big time prep school in Pittsburgh. I didn't know he claimed to be there, and I didn't even know his parents were divorced.....Back then, it seemed like he went there because the very high quality of football there.

This post is spot on to my feelings as well.

Imagine all the trade idiots on this board if Gronk played for us with the amount of time he has missed due to numerous injuries.

They wouldn't be wrong though. The Pats have won titles without Gronk on the field. He is unstoppable when he's on the field, but lets say he played for Buffalo. Would he help us win playoff games? Probably not because he'd be on the sideline. Playing on the Pats earns a lot of guys a free pass for their shortcomings.