Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why on earth would I ever go hiking? did a plane crash and I am finding my way to safety? am I running away from a rapist's remote cabin?

Mowing lawn = gym shorts

what else is there to wear? How about chino's? Dockers? Khakis? Anything that doesn't make you look like a middle aged dude trying to recapture his glory days of high school...chinos are far more comfortable than jeans any day and look way better too

ok...now i get this. we have a good friend who refuses to wear jeans as well. he'll show up to casual cook out/clam bakes in the fall wearing khakis. he all can't wait to let him know how strange he looks. we all around 40 btw. this one's on you my friend.

you literally might be the only person who thinks this. hell, i met my 77 yr old dad out for dinner recently. he was rocking nice jeans, a button down shirt, and a nice sport coat. he looked great.

as I stated earlier, I know that I am in the minority, however I assure you I am not the only one who thinks jeans are the devil....I know who share my disdain

I dont hate people who wear jeans, its just not my style and think people can do better

Went a way for a few hours and came back to find out if there's any news. Guess not, except for random unconfirmed air travel "sightings." But maybe those are true.

Jeans? I don't see how anyone gets along without jeans. I have a rotation that requires about four pair. The newest pair is for casual dress. The next newest pair, the level my dress jeans fall too when it's time, is casual workman's shopplng and light work around the house. So if I'm going to some light yard work, the second pair is nice, and I still look halfway decent if a run to Home Depot becomes necessary. Sooner or later that pair gets some random paint stain or minor damage and it moves into the third spot, which is for more heavy duty work around the house but not for wear outside the house or in decent society (!). Don't care very much what happens to that paid, because if you spill paint on them or do something else that makes them generally a mess, they drop to the fourth spot in the rotation: paint pants and serious yard work.

You could run the same rotation with cotton pants, but (1) they aren't as rugged for the back-end of my rotation and (2) they just aren't jeans.

thank you. this is exactly how it should be done.

as I stated earlier, I know that I am in the minority, however I assure you I am not the only one who thinks jeans are the devil....I know who share my disdain

I dont hate people who wear jeans, its just not my style and think people can do better

this is fair. i just think khakis can be too "formal" for it's own good. formal isn't the right word, but sometimes you just have to let it go a bit. did i mention that my friend who won't wear jeans is a funeral director? we always figured it fell into prim and proper take at work that he couldn't shake.