Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Even he doesn't improve and reverts back to 2015 (healthy Sammy,Hogie & Bobby) we are in much better place, no?

Our defense, with exception of Reggie (also my name btw), is best suited for 4-3 & Nickel pkgs. Better kicker. Better depth on O-line. Better depth at WR. Only negative I see is schedule looks brutal as of this posting but not insurmountable.

Crusher does not want success for the Bills as long as TT is the QB. His agenda from the BBMB is still going strong.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crusher does not want success for the Bills as long as TT is the QB. His agenda from the BBMB is still going strong.

that train is NEVER late. LOL.... i've been dipping in and out of this thread looking for updates and occasional laughs from the side topics and as soon as posts shifts towards taylor, who do you think tosses his hat into the ring? haha. wasnt one bit surprised.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Tyrod Taylor is like the Trump presidency, folks. It's happening. So deal with it and stop whining like a little skank, or go sit in the corner until you are ready to join the group.

Tyrod Taylor is like the Trump presidency, folks. It's happening. So deal with it and stop whining like a little skank, or go sit in the corner until you are ready to join the group.

So wait..Tyrod's hair is a massive combover???

that train is NEVER late. LOL.... i've been dipping in and out of this thread looking for updates and occasional laughs from the side topics and as soon as posts shifts towards taylor, who do you think tosses his hat into the ring? haha. wasnt one bit surprised.

He's persistent , for sure.

Does this mean Maclin subjected himself to genomic testing during his visit? Wonder if he has any cysts in sensitive areas? Don't tell coach or else the world will know.

I hope they tested him for CTE. Hes a vet and taken some big hits.

I have no idea why more teams aren't testing free agents and draft eligible players for CTE as part of the physical.

I hope they tested him for CTE. Hes a vet and taken some big hits.

I have no idea why more teams aren't testing free agents and draft eligible players for CTE as part of the physical.

Probably because of all of the murder investigations they'd have to answer to.

"The good news is that Jeremy does not suffer from CTE. The bad news is that he also won't be able to make it to training camp."

Edited by eball

Well, let's get him. Is he available? League minimum?

Comp picks??

Also 5th and 7th in rushing. 3rd and 12 th in attempts....

my ears were ringing again.

Time for a break from our Holy Grail WR....

Who else likes anchovies besides me?

I'm gonna make an appetizer tomorrow for a party (horse race)

Toasted baguette slices

Ricotta

Fresh Rosemary

Fresh Parsley

Minced and carmelized garlic

Fresh ground green peppercorm

Kosher salt

10 anchovies

Mix it all together and spread on the baguette toasts

Sounds really good. Ya think?

can i give you my address?

I wonder if Trump is a bleu cheese or ranch guy. I'm guessing ranch.

Probably because of all of the murder investigations they'd have to answer to.

"The good news is that Jeremy does not suffer from CTE. The bad news is that he also won't be able to make it to training camp."

What are you talking about?

Much better than 144 pages about an overrated WR that the Bills decided not to throw stupid $ at!

The thing is.

Bills seem to be firm in their offer so far. Thats good.

overated? not sure. I think we all know this is a girl crush thing for Maclin.

But he does fit well here with the position he would play and his ability to get to get over the D, which Tyrod would love. And his vet presence. He likely could teach Watkins and Jones a thing or two. Please do not discount that.

CTE can only be diagnosed postmortem..

well extract his brain tissues.

I hate this waiting around.

I need some FAs with names i can recognize! And toot suite

Not until you get a good pic of Kim in her sexy pantaloons!

Wait..... she wears pantaloons ? for real? Marty McFly beacon up !!

Day six in Pegula's bushes, should I stay put?

You rewards will be revealed in Heaven my Son